First day of school

Today was Monday and that meant it was my first day in my new school I hate being the new kid well whatever

Time skip

After breakfast with my dad I head out on my penny board to my new school when I get there I'm greeted by the queen bee her name is Bella "Sup loser, where did you get your clothes a thrift shop" she greets me. I just roll my eyes like seriously that's all she got. " Hey freak are you deaf" she yells at me. I just give her the bird and continue on walking I hear her and her posse gasp , I just smirk. I'm greeted by three familiar faces Jason and his two buddies Nick and Robbie. "So I've see you've meet Santa Monica High's finest Bella Adams" Nick smirks "yeah, what's her deal anyway?" I ask them. "Well since 8th grade our boy Jason here has been the object of her affection" Robbie's says. "Really?" I ask them. "Yup" Jason says. Suddenly a girl whose about 5'3 come running over to us and engulfed Nick in a hug. "Hey" she says smiling at him . "Hey" he says returning her smile before kissing her. I just look at Jason for an answer . He sees my expression and immediately says " oh Marie this is Riley she's new" he points in my direction. "Oh hi Riley I'm Marie and I'm sure you've meet my wonderful boyfriend Nick and his friend Robbie" she says happily. "Yeah I've have" I answer. "Well I hope Bella doesn't give you too much trouble" she says. "Yeah she can be a real bit-" "language" Robbie's says cutting off Nick making everyone laugh. "Oh sush Robbie your just saying that cause you wanna hit that". Nick says smirking "Not true" Robbie says obviously embarrassed by Nick's comment. "Eww" Marie says covering her ears. "Tmi Robbie did not need to know that" she groans.
"Oh come on babe don't be mad at Robbie every guy thinks about doing it" Nick smirked pulling her closer. "Eww gross babe" she says laughing.
The bell rings and Jason and co head in the same direction they all have homeroom together I glance at my schedule and see that I have homeroom with them.