Fight Club

It been about two days since the party and I'm coming out of Mr.Robert's Math class with Marie when suddenly I hear shouting "what the hell dude I thought you were my best friend how could you do this ?" I hear Nick yell oh no I run on over to where the two boys are Nick is red as a tomato while Robbie is white as a sheet "I'm sorry man I didn't mean too-" "I didn't mean to what Robbie be a dick" Nick yells cutting Robbie off. I see Jason in between the two boys trying to keep Nick from hitting Robbie. I look over at Marie who is in shock . I feel sorry for her no one deserves this especially her. "Look man let me explain I didn't know-" Robbie's cut off again by Nick's fist slamming into his face and that's it Jason is thrown to the side and the two Boys go at it by the looks of it Nick's kicking Robbie's ass. Marie runs over "Stop it Nick you'll get expelled" finally with the help of Jason she pulls Nick off Robbie . Robbie is lying bleeding and Nick glares at him and says "don't you ever come near me, Marie, or my friends again or I will put you in the hospital are we clear?" He spats in Robbie's face "yes" Robbie mumbles. "I said are we clear" Nick shouts . "yes" Robbie says clearly "good" Nick says he turns to Marie "come on babe let's go" she takes his hand and they leave.

A/N: Omg so much happened do you think Nick should forgive Robbie or not, would you? readers sound off in the comments bellow