Siblings Reunion

Yes this is a Black Butler Fan Fic but it is when...... Well I'll just let you read

========Sebastian POV==========

My, my. What a day this has been. Mey-Rin crashed on the floor with a handful of china plates. Finnian killed all of the new flowers. And Bard burned the whole kitchen.

As I walk down the hall, I hear giggling. What is this? I begin to see two little girls standing next to each other. I chase after them to see why they were here. Once I got close enough, they vanished. Who are they?

The two little girls had the same black hair as me just a lot longer like knee length hair. They had the same crimson eyes as I do too. But they seem so distant. Do I know them or something?

Ciel: Sebastian!

I hear my master's call, and in an instant, I am right in front of him. His beautiful blue hair and his eye patch makes him look so....professional in a way.

Ciel: I need you go to the tea shop and buy some rosemary tea. I believe we are almost out.

He glances up at me like he was going to become sleepy. He doesn't like it when he is sleepy and can't work. He drinks rosemary tea to wake him up.

As I walk out, I am stopped by the laughter again. I snatched my head to the side and see the same two little girls playing in the garden. I shook my head. Where did they come from?

I make it to the tea shop in no time. I walk in and notice the exact same two girls organizing the shelves, but they look a lot older now.. They appear to be sixteen years of age.

The girls begin to giggle and whisper and then spoke.

Girl #1: Hello, my I help you with anything?

"Yes, I am here to get some rosemary tea for my master." Do I know them? They look so familiar.

Girl #2: Here you go. One bag of rosemary tea. That you be 12 pounds.

I handed the girl the money when, all of a sudden, the other girl comes in from the back. She appeared to look just like the girl in front of me.

Girl #1: Amber that was my customer. Thank you, though, for tending to him.

Amber: Your welcome, Ember. Oh, I'm sorry sir. Thank you and come again.

Before I left, I heard the same giggling and laughter from my visions. I turned my head, and they were gone. How strange.

============Later=============

In my room, I lied down on my silky white bed. Who are those two girls? They seem so familiar. One's name is Amber, and the other is Ember. Man! I can't think of anything! I will just have to wait until tomorrow. Right now, I need some sleep.

*I hope you all loved chapter. This is my first Black Butler Fan Fic so I hope it wasn't too horrible.* If the characters are off I'm sorry.* Please vote and comment. It means a lot to me*