The Dream

I incredibly hope you liked my first chapter. I will try to describe Sebastian and his sisters as best as I can.

=======Sebastian's POV =========

I am walking through a meadow, and I am 20 years old. I see the twins playing with the flowers and butterflies. They twisted the flowers into a crown. Amber made an extra one for me. She ran up to me with her white and green striped spring dress and put it on my head softly over my black short hair.

Ember jumped up in her blue and red spotted dress and smiled with her pearl white teeth. She dashed through all the tulips like an airplane with her arms stretched out. When she met up with us, the twins glance at each other. They grinned, and then lunged onto me for a hug.

I hugged them back to show that I loved them no matter what. I snuggled them into my neck. I kissed the top of their heads.

They rolled over simultaneously to my sides. We stared at the sky. "I love you two so much," I tell them. I keep my arms around their shoulders.

Amber and Ember: We love you too big brother!

A few years past, but we still lied down on the soft silky grass. The twins are now 16 and I am 30. They are in the same outfit but different size. I still have my arms around their shoulders. They have taken a darker red tone in their eyes. It made them look more demonic. Demons are supposes to have pure red eyes. They are getting there.

All of a sudden, the world went black. I reached out for my sisters, but they floated out of reach. I saw Ciel in front of me. We made our contract, and we went to his manor. Then, the bright sun woke me up. Ugh, what a dream.

*I hope you all loved this chapter. I made sure you had an image in your head. Please vote and comment. *