Chapter 7

At exactly 6 Dyl was at my door. When I opened it, he had one red rose in his hand. "I believe this is for you." He said and I nodded with a smile. I took the rose and Dyl took my hand into his and intertwined our fingers. I blushed but I don't think he saw. "Cute blush," he then stated a few moments later. I groaned.

"Dyl!" I whined and leaned into him. He just laughed. He directed me to his car and once we got in, he drove off. After driving for 20 minutes, we arrived at the set for teen wolf. I gave him a questioning look but he ignored it and got out of the car so I followed in suit. He put his arm around my waist and we walked inside. Dyl guided me to the set of the cafeteria. Waiting there was Hoechlin and Tyler wearing waiter uniforms waiting for our arrival. "What the hell?" I questioned. Dyl smirked and I gave him a hug. He instantly hugged back. This may sound a little weird, but I'm pretty sure he like inhaled my scent. I pulled away from Dyl and walked over to Hoechlin and Tyler. "Hey Hoechlin, Tyler." I said and they replied with a nod. Dyl and I sat at one of the tables which had a white tablecloth and a candle. It was cute how he thought of this. "So Dyl, you thought of this..." I said.

"Yeah... I couldn't do it last night because we were filming." Dyl explained as I nodded. Hoechlin came over to the table.

"You won't have a decision in the meals... Which will be here in a few minutes." Hoechlin said then left. It was also adorable how he had Tyler and Hoechlin be our waiters. Dyl and I talked about our summers then Dyl had this whole speech on how Cody's a douche and never deserved me. He was stopped by Tyler putting our plates in front of us. It was takeout. I'm not sure from what restaurant... But it was chicken fingers with fries. I laughed when it was put in front of me.

"Classy Dyl." I said and laughed.

"I know." He said and leaned back pretending to wipe dust off of his shoulder. That just made me laugh again. We ate and talked and had an amazing time.

"Thanks Dyl... For everything." I said.

"Stop thanking me! Steph, I love doing all of this for you! I know that you don't want a boyfriend as of right now and I get that. I'm not rushing into anything and I don't want to. I want to go slow with this and if that means waiting 4 years for you to be mine... I'll do it." Dyl said and tears started to form in my eyes. I held them in and got up and gave Dyl a hug.

"I'm still gonna thank you," I mumbled into his chest. I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed. He hugged me back and gave me a tight squeeze before letting go. I let go then thanked Hoechlin and Tyler and left with Dyl by my side. He drove me back to our college then walked me back to my dorm. "Thank you," I said and Dyl rolled his eyes.

"Stop Steph," Dyl whined then smirked. "If you say thanks again, I'll kiss you." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." I said with a mischievous smile. "Bye Dyl!" I said and was about to walk in when Dyl said,

"What no thanks?" I smiled... Debating in my head what I should do. Seriously though, what should I do?

**
A/n
Holaaa cliffhanger 😂 sorry... I hate them too... But you only havta wait 2 days!!!  That would seem like forever... I'll just shut up now... Bye...
-Kelly