Chapter 29

2 weeks later

Today was the day of the auditions for The Maze Runner. I got out of bed and rushed towards my closet. I have to look professional. For my outfit I'm going to wear an off white lace dress, a black blazer, black tights, with a pair of black heels. I quickly got in the shower and once I got out I did a neutral look for my makeup. I straightened my hair and did a waterfall braid going around my head. Once satisfied, I got my purse and left. I got in my car and drove to my work building which is where the auditions are being held. I'm trying to find the roles for Teresa, Minho, and Gally. I'm recording it and running lines with them. I'm not actually choosing. Wes and James are doing that. I got in the room that my auditions are being held and sat down at a table. A camera man came in, along with one of my co workers.

"Okay, let's get started, shall we?" I asked. They both nodded as the first person walked in. It was a girl auditioning for Teresa. All the girls are coming in first. Honestly, most of them weren't that good. They were just average. They weren't living as if the part was their real life. Then a girl with brown hair and blue eyes... She fits the description at least. Then she started to act. Running lines with my co worker. She was amazing. I'm definitely recommending her. I wrote down her name, Kaya Scodelario. Nice name. She was the last one for Teresa.

Next, Minho. The description was that Minho is Asian and some of the guys that came in were not Asian. Far from it actually. "Hi, my name is Ki Hong Lee, auditioning for the role of Minho," he said.

"Hi, you can start now," I told him. He smiled at me and nodded. He started acting. He was really good. This time I was the one running lines with him. I'm recommending him too.

To finish off my auditions, I had to find a part for Gally. There was only like 10 boys auditioning for him. After finding one whose name was, Will Poulter, I started to walk out. I swear I saw Dylan walk in as I walked out, weird. Maybe it wasn't Dylan. Honestly, I miss him and us. But I can't. We don't have time for each other. Maybe he already has a girlfriend, I don't know. My face saddened a little on the thought of Dylan having a girlfriend. I went back to my apartment and laid down on the couch.

I havta get over Dylan like right now. But I can't. He was my first love, like my first true love. I have had boyfriends before but none of them even compared to Dylan. I can't stand this. We never see each other though and I guess that I'll just have to live with it. Maybe die alone. With a bunch of cats. Yup I'll die as a lonely cat lady because I'll probably never find someone like Dylan. He was the best thing that happened to me but I just pushed him out of my life. I'm so stupid. Oh my god. Wow. He probably will move on from me. Oh well... I'll just get over it. By now, tears were rolling down my face. I was about to fall asleep when there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it and saw the person that made me cry in the first place. Dylan. "Oh uh hey Dylan," I said and wiped tears from my eyes.

"Hey Steph, you okay?" He asked.

"Uh yeah," I said stuttering.

"Ha bull shit. You can still talk to me," he said softly.

"Dyl why are you here?" I asked but my eyes widened after I said Dyl.

"Oh uh I just wanted to talk to you and see you..." He said.

"Okay then," I said.

"So why were you crying?" He asked.

"I made the stupidest decision of my life a while back," I said and he smiled.

"Yeah and the worst thing happened to me a while back," he said, his voice slightly cracking. I looked up at him and he engulfed me into a hug. I cried into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and I pulled away from him.

"I don't want a relationship but I just can't seem to get you out of my head," I said. "Bye Dylan," I said and shut the door and sighed. I slid down the door and pulled my knees to my chest and just cried. Eventually, I had the strength to get up and go to bed.
••
A/n
I haven't had a Stylan moment for A LONG TIME. So here I thought it was cute lmao enjoy!!
-Kelly