The Gifts

"Us?!? Shapeshifters?!?!? No way" Leo said. "Yes way. I have been watching you for some time now and after what happened here, you are definitely Shapeshifters." Answered the general. "What you three have to do now is go to a different school... a school for Shapeshifters." "Where is it?" I asked. "To get there you must cross the Desert of Burning Flames, go through the Forest of Giants, swim to the other side of Crota's River, and finally sprint to The Rock of Change. Then you much use your powers to open the gate. That is what you must do to be safe. But first, you must escape from here." "How do we do that?" Josephine replied. "This is one of the most fortified base!" "Fortified to stop things from getting in, not out" the general said wisely. This is the general I'm use to. The one that always has a plan and always prepared. "So what do we have to do general?" "You must go to Zeke's barrack.  Under his bunk is a hole with a ladder leading to a passage way. This will get you out. But before you leave," he pulled out a pack, "you might need these. " he says as he opens the pack. "First, for Leo." He pulls out a pair of biker gloves and a long red katana. "These gloves will never burn up. You can also summon fire inside the material so when I touch something it will burn or cut through it. And it looks awesome. This axe is very special too. You can do the same thing as the gloves with this, but you can also swap the whole blade with a fire blade. This will be hard to master though" Leo starts to mess with them and the general looks to Josephine.
"Now for you Josephine." He pulls out a long cloak made for a mage and a staff. "You will need these later. Every Shapeshifter has a special ability. Leo's is the ability to summon and control fire. You can use magic. Both of these abilities are very rare. There are only around 200 other recorded cases of these abilities, and all of them are famous in human cultures. But you, Zeke, you have an ability that has only 1 other case. And he was the greatest soldier and defeated the demon king. And he is now our king. Shapershifters with rare abilities are only given when something big is happening that needs to be fixed so that evil doesn't take over. I get the feeling that you three are about to make history. No pressure though." The general chuckled. "And no Zeke. I didn't leave you out." He pulls out and hands me a black as midnight hunter's cloak and a sleek black bow. The only part of the bow that wasn't black was the center handle, which was a silvery black. On the handle was a symbol that looked strangely familiar. "Is this...my...my dad's bow?" This symbol was the symbol of my dad's personal weapons shop. "Yes, your father knew that you are a Shapeshifter. So he made this for you. This is very special weapon. Right now it is a bow. Once you understand your ability you will know how to use this. Lets just say you can turn this into any weapon you want or need. You will understand later. And this cloak can camouflage you, or in other words, It is a cloak of indivisibility. But now lets escape!" The general says as he walks out of the room, and beckons us to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for reading. Sorry i haven't updated lately. I didn't know how to do some parts but i do now. I promise to update in 2-3 days at most. Thanks!!!