The escape

Leo's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We couldn't move the bunk. Out of everything we could have a problem with, it was that we couldn't me the stupid bunk. We tried everything, but nothing worked. "Leo." The general said. "You need to light this bunk on fire. That is the only way." My jaw went slack as I realized what I would have to do. Lighting something in fire is like... trying to split an atom with a knife. It is next to impossible. But I had to do it. I concentrated hard on the bunk and imagined it bursting into flames. I did this for about two minutes until I could start to smell smoke. The bunk was on fire, and half of it was in ashes. Underneath the ashes was a small metal trap door. When the fire stopped, Zeke opened the door, and we all climbed the latter to the bottom of the tunnel. We walked, the general leading the way until the tunnel stopped and a door was infrount of us. "This is as far as I can take you guys." The general said as he stopped. "Just a few last things I need to give you guys. Here is a map of the area. Here is 1,000 dublicans each. And last, good luck to you guys." He says as he smiles at each of us, one at a time. "1,000 dublicans? You could build a house on a private land that you just bought with this. Thank you." I said as I I smiled back to him. " now off you guys go. Go have an adventure." He said as he opened the door and pushed us through, shutting it as we jumped out. "And now our adventure begins" said Josephine as we stood up and look at our surroundings.

The end of the chapped.
Thanks for reading this. Sorry it has been a while. I promise to finish the next chapter by next week. Just look out for the update. Thanks!!!