chapter 16

Miss Tut's POV

So my daughter is a lier and I hope she die I love her but... She broke rules and lied. I like Jacob he is like me he hates liers and he's a gentleman. He's just right for kaylin since IMA mama lemme mess with him.

Tut- Kay.

Kay-yes mama.

Tut-How you and yo boy Fran doing.

Kay-Oh my god mama he not my boyfriend.

Aug-Haha.

Tut-Aug shut up I'm coming to you next.

Jas-Oh my.

Tut-Jacob you like my daughter.

Jay-yea she very sweet and she just amazing.

Tut-Well by the power invested in me by myself I pronounce y'all bf and gf gon kiss him kay. You know you want it.

She shrugged her shoulders and kissed him. Woaahh I wasn't ready.Now my baby august finna go threw mama pain.

Tut-Aug. I know you like miss Sanders.

Aug-Jesus take the will.Why you gotta do this to me mama it was funny when I was Jacob shit.

Jas-OK Mr.alsina do you want to date aka go out.

Aug-i didn't expect you to ask that but yes you know how sexy you are and you just so ughh I wanna do sum things to ya sexy ass.

Tut- Well with that being said ima leave see Aug, jasmine doesn't want you to get embarrassed she's a keeper.

Jas-Pause what you mean you do sum thangs you one sexy sneaky thief.

Tut-Ok bye. Good night guys.

Kay-night Ma night jay-bae.

Jay-Night kay-bae and night miss tut .

Aug-Night ma night jas-poo.

Jas night miss tit night auggy poo.

Yasssssssss there dating tonight I making another chapter and this is the games will begin.