chapter 20

Narrators POV

Four months had passed and everything was OK. August was in a relationship but it didn't know work out as planned. Let's just say the girl liked a little more pussy than dick.Jasmine is dating Chris and everything is going good. Kaylin is now a full time model. Jay is going to go into independent career with august to help him. Mama tut is in Brazil with her ex-husband living the good life.

August POV

I miss Jasmine I tried to forget her by getting in a relationship but her ass was eating another bitch she was all in it.I got a call from Jasmine asking can I slide through and talk to me. I didn't have a problem so I just took a shower and after I got out she was at the door. I put a towel my waist and answered it.

Jasmin POV

I wanted to see August so I called him and went over there when he answered the door. I got soooo wet and I was horny haha I'm slow. But his body was dripping wet and you can tell he was having a boner but it was slight.

Me-can I come in.

August-sure just sit on the couch while I but my shorts.

I went in and sat in his couch he ran up stairs. About 30 seconds later he came down he basketball shorts and sat o. The couch.

Aug-whats up.

Me-i need your help.

Aug-why what happened.

Flash back
Me and Chris were in the dessert shooting guns and riding ATV's just having a good time. When we went back into the city everything turned lefted.

Me-ok you ready.

Chris-Yea bae.

I came out in a princess Jasmin costume and I must say it was sexy in me.

Chris-We gotta go. I'll buy the costume.

Me-Bitch where are we going.

Chris-To live baby.