chapter 1

My name is Kennedy I'm 17 years Young . Im 5'2 and I have brown eyes and drak brown long hair.I live in New Orleans Louisiana with my dad who's on drugs and a mama who died because my dad beat her to death in front of me when I was 7. Now I work at a strip club to pay for college.

Ken=Kennedy

Ken-dad I'm going to work.

Dad-why the hell you going to work at 7:00 p.m.

Ken- remeber I work in factory.

Dad-ight baby girl I love you and be safe I have church tonight a therapy tomorrow.

Ken- I love you and be safe to.

I gave my dad a kiss and walked out the door. I felt bad for having to lie to my dad but hey do what you gotta do. I got in my 2014 infinite truck yass bishes I roll high class.I pulled up to passion men's club in 15 min I walked in and saw my bestie tays . We were both raped at 11 same place,say date almost same everything.

Tay-hey bish.

Me-beech wazzup,

Tay hey goods news for you.

Me-what? I said as I started me put my stuff on.

Tay-you have been requested to the very top floor.

So you know what that means celebrities.

Me-ok well bye.

Tay-dont embarrassed me.

Me-i won't .

Tay-well the fuck you waiting go.

Me-ok.bye Bae.

Tay-im starting to think your gay and bye.

I walked over the elevator and pushed 10th floor botton. As I should there I wonder wants me.