Chapter 10

~ Hey guys it's Cindy here and I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry if my chapters are kinda short cause it's kinda hard putting pieces of this story together and trying to make them extra long but I promise you that I will have so many chapters coming up soon. Just let me know by commenting saying if you would like me to make longer chapters.

Sincerely,
             Cindy ~
------------------------------

I was hanging onto my window when I looked down and saw a big pile of mud surrounding the grass.

Shit.

I looked to my left & right at saw my neighbors air conditioner on the right. So I kinda 'swung' myself so my foot lands on the air conditioner. I pushed myself while I was hanging to; this time, a metal pipe. I kept on forcing myself to stand on the air conditioner when I heard my mom called my name.

As I jumped, my moms voice faded quickly until it I couldn't hear my mom anymore.

I kept on running and running until I stopped to a gas station called 'The DX' to get bags of chips and a coke.

"Hey, do you have any kind of chips in here? Like those sour cream & onions ones? Or the plain potato chips ones or anything else?" I asked a guys who's looks got me staring for good.

"Sorry I can't answer your question miss." This movie star dude said.

"And why can't you answer my question sir." I asked sarcastically.

"Cause I know you won't answer my question green eyes." He said.

"And what will your answer be movie star?" I said sarcastically again.

"You know how you always bite your lips and it sometimes starts bleeding. Well, I just wanted you know that I have an Owie on my lips; can you kiss it for me?" He said as he pouts his lips.

"Okay listen, you're really cute and handsome and all but I just want to buy chips and soda. That's all."

"Okay then.. Well we have only the plain potato chips and we have Pepsi. Would you like to get these?" He said.

"do you have coke?" I asked.

"Sorry green eyes. We don't." He answer back

"Oh well. Umm; I'll get one of both. How much?" I said as he gave me my chips and Pepsi.

"No charge. I'll let it slide." He said as he winks at me. 

"Thank you" I shouted as I walked  out the door.

"Anytime green eyes." He answered back.

I starting walking and eating just looking around and trying to fit in here.as I was walking I saw this mustang car driving. As it got near me it slowed down a little. I j
Got kinda freaked out so I ran still holding my chips and soda. Then 5 guys came surrounding me.

I froze and started to think about where I was going to go. What are they going to do to me And most importantly;

Will I ever come back alive.