Chapter 13

"Seriously dad. This is the exuse your making?! Lying to me that you're not my real dad like come on you raised me." I said calming down a little.

"Look Bina we need to talk."

"But not right now cause right now I want you to untie her and LET HER GO!" I said with a straight face.

He just looked at me. Like he never saw me before.
I heard someone come in the room and the next thing I know, I saw black.
~~~~~~~~
5 Hours later..
~~~~~

I woke up not knowing where I am. Looking around I still don't remember until my dad then everything came back like a wave and memories came back.
Now I know what happened.

"Dad. What do you mean your not my father?"
That was literally my first question I asked my dad when I woke.

"Promise not to tell anyone."
He asked.

I didn't know if I should said yes or no so I said;

"I don't know. It depends." I replied.

He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds then started talking.

"I was your mothers best friend. We did everything together. We literally grew up together. I know all her secrets and she knows mine. S-"

"SO SHE KNOWS YOUR DOING THIS!!!???!!?!" I screamed.

He chuckled. "No no. I couldn't tell her this- Anyway.. Let's get back to the story."
"So basically we grew up together. Then at high school your mom got a boyfriend. I got a little jealous cause I wanted to ask your mom out but I let that slide. But everyday it keeps on getting worse. 4 months later I heard your mother broke up with him but was crying nonstop. So I was there with her to calm her down. Then 3 weeks later they got together and eventually he got the nerves to marry your mother. She said yes and they had a wedding and all and your mother had you 2 months after marriage. Sadly he died cause somebody killed him. So then your mother decided that she should still have the baby with me. And now here we are. "

"Wow. You told me all that. You know; you could have said your my stepdad."

After that he stayed silent and asked me if I wanted Burger King and I said yes. But before we left to go to Burger King he went to the bathroom and that when it hits me.

Who's the murderer?