Through dark there is light.

I slowly walked over to Harry's house, terrified of what is going to happen today, today is the day we come out to our families. I'm walking over to get Harry, and his dad, then bringing them to my house, to share our secret. Harry is always the fearless one, so I doubt he;s as nervous as me, I am nearly shaking at this point.

I get to his door, one knock. No answer. I knock again, and again. Finally a messy haired Haz answers.

"Hello love," He whispered in his deep raspy voice, making me weak in the knees. I blushed a bit, hoping he didn't notice. He just gives me butterflies in my stomach, my thoughts were interupted by a small peck on my lips from Harry, he grabbed ny hand and dragged me off towards the cafe.

It was sunnier than it was yesterday, and much warmer, I looked over to Haz, he looked more perfect than usual, with his skinny jeans, and white v-neck, with an added fedora today. I was so lucky to have him. 

Town seemed alive today, cars all over the streets, music everywhere, we arrived at the cafe, and it was back to normal. A guitar playing with the sweet, voice of a young blonde, no older than 20, it seemed heavenly, hipsters drinking coffee and instagramming pictures of it, and writers in their usual corners, typing away on their laptops, hurrying to finish their books before deadlines. The place was full of energy.

We looked for a table, and settled near the front window. Looking out at the street, with all the cars, the girl still singing in the back of the cafe, she was singing something about overcoming fears, or something like that.

It was then that I wasn't afraid of coming out. As long as I had Harry, and Harry had me, we could get through anything together. My thoughts were interupted once again, but this time by the trashy waitress from yesterday, we ordered the same thing and just held hands and stared at eachother, listening to the girls singing.