Thats Not Daddy?

(A:n ; Aurora Is Ashton's Wife And They Have A Daughter But What Happens When Ashton Goes On Tour For 2 Yrs)

Aurora's POV

Ashton's been gone for 2 years now. He's been on tour that long. He skypes but not when Mailey's awake so she doesn't see him as often as I want her to., but he does txt me as often as he can. Mailey (-you pronounce it My-Lee-) just turned 3. The last time she saw Ashton was when he was when she was 1 but she hardly remembers any of it. Ashton's coming home today. He texted me he was getting on his 7 hour flight.

(-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BUY LUKES INSTAGRAM NAME-)

I've been tidying up Mailey's mess because Ashton's supposed to be here any minute now. Mailey's as excited as can be she can't sit still and she says she's prettying herself up for daddy by grabbing my lip gloss and blush and putting it on herself. I've taken like 6 pictures and she looks absolutely adorable.

    I hear the door open and Mailey gets up running towards the living room. "MAILEY!!" You hear Ashton yell. " DAAA . . . . " She didn't even finish saying daddy she isn't even talking. I quickly walk into the living room to see Ashton down on one knee as if proposing and his arms wide open. He's looking next to me so I glance down to see Mailey is just standing there hands behind her back looking down at her feet. "Mailey sweetie what's wrong?" Asks Ashton. She doesn't answer she doesn't even look up. I kneel next to her " Mailey. Sweetie are you alright. Why are you so quite? Why aren't you giving daddy a hug? " She looks up at me and says, " That's not Daddy. "

Ashton's POV:

She doesn't even recognize me! My own daughter doesn't believe I'm her father. What she said keeps running through my head 'That's not Daddy.' I'm not Daddy. I start to tear up. I'm not Daddy. I'm not Daddy. Being gone for 2yrs makes her believe I'm Not Daddy!!! Fuck Wtf Why Aren't I Daddy She Looks Exactly Like Me She Has My Curls My Cute Button Nose My Eyebrows Even My Lips The Only Thing She Doesn't Have Is My Eyes. Her eyes are a blue gray color just like Aurora's, she has long eyelashes just like Aurora's, she has light brown with a little bit of blonde just like Aurora. She's practically is a spitting image of me and she doesn't even see herself in me!