Entry no.1

Everyday i sit in that same spot i did that for 15 years hoping waiting and watching and then finally he came up to me and said, Are you a stalker?! A STALKER REALLY! I can't believe after all that time of liking him HE CALLS ME A STALKER!?! I was so shocked that i was speechless! I mean how could you not be!! I liked him for 15 years! And i even told him! But that wasn't the worst part HE WAS DATING MY BEST FRIEND!! Not only that oh no SHE NEW I LIKED HIM!! I mean if she had told me sooner that she liked him i would have called him. though i did CAUSE I LIKED HIM FIRST!! now because of them i'm the werid friend who liked the boyfriend and wants to steal him away from her. Even though i kind of do, But i'm not that type of person! And now just cause i'm moving away because my grandparents and really sick PEOPLE THINK I'M MOVING BECAUSE I CAN'T BARE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER! not that it helps that i'm moving also because i really can't do that, I mean don't get me wrong i would have stayed if they brokeup eailer but nope they stayed together untill the boy she actually liked asked her out. if you want to know how i know this even though i don't go to they're school anymore. They also moved TO THE SAME APARTMENT BUILDING AS ME! I don't know if it was to torture me or because our parents are like BFFs and they didn't want to part. either way it hurts me. AND! She still think we are best friends Even after all that drama! Well she is wrong. I bet she wounders why i have been ignoring her calls text emails and conversations! Well most of them, our parents throw partys and when they do they expect us to be all buddy buddy with eachother but they are wrong! unless they threaten to ground me then buddy buddy it is! even though i don't like them they taught me a vauable lesson if your so called best friend is dating the guy you liked for many many years and she knew that but did it anyway dump her move on from him and change your name that way she doesn't know where to find you!