Entry no.3

So the police let ms.borowteen go on the acount that they had nothing to arest her with! so she still lives next door to us but she has toned down that stalker attitude of hers she stopped sending pictures of her vagina to my mom but now she keeps showing up to our front door naked at like 4 a.m! i mean mom  has had some stalkers before but this takes the cake not only did she get out of going to prison the police can't even arest her now! apparently she helped take down some sort of mafia and the police made a deal with her so now she can't even be held in a holding cell overnight so now we have to deal with her for well for as long as shes going to be obsessed with mom, A few guys wearing black suits and who had alot of scars have been showing up at our house asking ok more like threating us to tell them where dad is something about weapons trade? anyway we have no clue about him he drops of the radir around this time every year and after that diffrent types of people show up last year they where koreans i can't remember if they where nother or south be they really needed to talk to dad they even tired to blowup that house a few times  but then dad came back and went with them something about screwing them out of a deal or something like that. But Ms. borowteen is being forced to get married well thats what she said when she broke in last night mom had to hall her back to her house after she stole my milk and cookies mom made that night out of my hands. So now we have to go to her wedding so me and mom are going to go shopping for a nice black dress. So my lesson learned: I can't wait to be in the family business!