Chapter 12

Molly was so cute! I just wanted to cuddle her. To bad I couldn't. Luke was teasing me because it was pizza night at his place because he was home again but didn't want to send me a piece. I pretended to be hurt and he actually believed it. He promised that one day we would get a slice together. Maybe when he is in Belgium.

This still felt so unreal from time to time. I really was friends with Luke Hemmings and he wanted to go for pizza with me. At least I think we are friends. I hope he sees me as a friend as well.
I must admit I can't help myself to feel butterflies when I saw him or spoke with him and certainly when he laughed. And no this wasn't just star struck or fan-girl-love no this was so much more. My feelings for Luke had changed, I was a friend who started to fall for her guy friend.

Even though I felt oh so stupid when I thought about it. I mean he will never feel something for me as I have feelings for him. I'm just a fan (possible friend) to him with who he occasionally talked.

But I shouldn't worry about this too much now and should get my attention back to my recap of history. I had 20 minutes left until the exam started. I walked into the school and started doing a pop quiz with the girls until the bell rang.