Chapter 11

My best friends girlfriend -  

Okay everyone who is... Was reading this book. I want to apologise for not updating soon. I dunno i guess i just somewhat lost interest but ill do another chapter for you peoples! Xx

-------------

chapter 11

I waited at the restaurant feeling sick. What have i gotton myself in to? At least this fake Hanav girl will be hot because its one of Vanahs bestfriend, she wouldnt waste her time with some ugly... i mean some girl that has one little pimple on her face.  

It was a cold night and i just had to be waiting outside this god dam small restauran on the corner of Grandling Street for Savanah, fake Hanav and Damien. at last one of them arrived.

Damien crossed the street waving his hand over at me. He wore a black jacket/ coat with a pair of jeans that looked rather tight skinned, what style was he going for? Grease?

"Hey man whats sup? Have the ladies arrived yet?" He said looking up and down the main street with all the clothing shops and cafes. restaurants.

"Well if they had i would've been inside!" I said as a joke even though i wasn't really up to joking.

Damien starred forward past me, looking through the widow into the restaurant.

"Then why do i see Savanah and Hanav waving to me?" He said waving back at them with a smile on his face.

I looked back feeling embarrassed that i didn't know they were inside, why didnt they come out and tell me that they were inside or were they wanting me to get frost bite?

I couldn't get a good look at Hanav since she was sitting behind Savannah, im gathering that this is going to be one long night.  

Damien and i went in and walked over to the wooden table they were sitting at.

Hanav had black hair that was chucked up into a messy high pony tail. She had no makeup on whatsoever, not even the slightest touch. Her brown with the tinge of blue and green eyes locked into mine. I looked up and down of her realising she was wearing tracksuits , with uggies and a woolen jumper.

Savanah on the other hand was wearing a light pink sparkly cocktail dress that went up to her thigh and was strapless wiht her hair out with curls and yet again full on with makeup.

Vanah stood up and kissed Damien on the cheek whilst Hanav and i just stood there like we didn't know each other and definitely didn't date one another... Which was true but Damien didnt know that and he cant or else he'll hate me forever.

"Damien this is Hayley, Hayley this is Damien" Savanah said looking at them both with a smile. Had she forgotten that her friend was called HANAV. "Shes my cousin!" Wow Savanah you sure know how to blow our under cover, thanks for the help. NOT.

I looked over at Damien who looked puzzled in the face, i don't blame him because i was too.

"Bu...But i thought her name was Hanav and she was your best friend? You lied to me?" Damien said depressingly.

"Babe, Hanav is her last name, i was named after her. Because her name backwards is Vanah so we added Sav to it! Plus she is my best friend." Savanah definitely wouldn't be a good story writer because she'd change her plot let a lone story everyday probably.

Damien looked at me then at Hayley. "Well, come on, wheres the love? No smooch? You two act like you dont know each other. Come on give a kiss to the lady." Damien said.

Jeez now i do feel awkward. I started to feel really hot and saw my cheeks turn red in the reflection of Hayleys eyes. She seemed so calm about everything, does Savanah use Hayley for backups for everything? Is it true that they are actually cousins?

Hayley stood up and kissed my lips, which sent a shiver through my spine. It felt different, i couldn't work out if that was good or bad? This kiss was hot... heat hot, it was quick but at the same time slow because it felt like i could describe her breath like i was reading a big book about a body.

"Sorry, I've just been distracted a lot lately." Hayley said with an English accent. I mean she wasn't that hot i mean she reminded me a bit like a Tom boy.

She grabbed my sweaty hand that cooled down a bit since hers were freezing, so now she's a reptile.

We all sat down together at the same time. At first there was silence but then Damien told Hayley and i to go and order. Vanah wanted the thai beef salad and Damien wanted the hamburger with the lot.

Hayley and i reached the counter and just waited for someone to come and serve us.

"Sooo... Your just another one of Vanahs play boys..." Hayley said making me come out trance i was in.

"And are you just her pet that is there for her when she needs you?" i said with a little attitude. i never thought much of Vanah being much of a player, i mean i would have guessed that she's had quite a few boyfriends but i wouldnt call her a player.

"Now i see how you did manage to get into year eleven, because you're rather smart." Hayley said mkaing me feel a little pain in my heart. So it was true that Savanah used Hayley, but i would never have guessed that Vanah would pick such a girl that is so... different to herself...

A chinese lady came over, probably in her mid 30's. Hayley ordered because she must had realised that i was trying to process what she was saying.

We just stood there now waiting for the lady to gather the drinks.

"She chooses me because she knows that her play boys wouldnt like such an ugly thing... She pays me $100 per hour which helps me pay rent, especially when i dont have a job." Hayley just starred at all the glasses that were stacked away in cupboared that had glass doors.

"Then why is Damien her boyfriend?" Why would she have Damien as a boyfriend then go off cheating with other guys... wait so that means she's cheating on Damien and... me?

"Just for attention and then she tears peoples relationships a part."

This cant be right. So everything she's said and done doesnt mean anything. i'm just one of her play boys and a friendship she can destroy between Damien and I. What do i do?

Hayley grabbed the dish that had our drinks on it (raspberry fiz drink.)

***

It was around 9:30pm on a friday night and we had finished dinner. Through out the whole night i had been re-tracing the things Hayley told me at the counter when odering for dinner. i couldnt look at Savanah properly now with out feeling disgusted, she made me want to chuck.

Other than that i did learn quite a lot about Hanav, i mean Hayley.

I.D 

From: England 

Fave colour: red (since it reminds her of love and fire~anger) 

Fave food: pasta 

She lives in a unit by herself.

She has a golden retriver  dog named Amy. comfortable

We all went outside and talked. By now it was pitch black but we were able to see because of the street lights plus the lights from the shop. For some unknown reason Savanah seemed eager to go because she kept tugging on Damien's jacket but she looked a little upset... Like jealousy... But that's impossible for Vanah to have jealousy feelings when she goes off cheating.