chapter 6

Crystal POV

I'm laying in bed thinking about what I saw today by the roller rink. How Theo pushed up against Asia, and kissed her. I shake my head desperate to convince myself that I really don't care, I mean I did delete their numbers, didn't I? Maybe I need milk to help me sleep? I get out of bed, and walk over to my bedroom door. I'm relived to hear my annoying ass brother's loud snoring, maybe if he's here mom will be too. I turn the knob and creep out of my room, through the long hallway, down the stairs and, into the kitchen. I get a glass of milk and start chugging, when it's done I go get fresh air outside and sit on the steps. As I'm looking up at the stars I hear my name being called. I walk towards it, I stop when I reach the street. What the hell was I doing? I tried to turn back around but the voice lured me back to the street. I followed it across.

I saw a car coming from my right side. I tried to move but once again I was glued in place. I felt the impact of it before it even hit me. Even after I lay on the road half dead half if-I-aint-dead-I-finna-be-soon! I can still see Asia hop out of her car to come help me, but oh, so SURPRISINGLY! she stops short and decides that I'm not worth saving. Even if she did purposely run me over. She goes back into her car and starts honking her horn as if I'm a deer in headlights, that just wants to get in her way. Even after I died the honking continues...

Beep!
Beep
Beep
Beep

Once again I'm lying in bed, with my arm extending over to my alarm clock on my polished marble nightstand. I lingered on the bed even after I pressed the dismiss button, to collect my thoughts. Eventually I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene. When I'm out, I put on the uniform and, my blue and green customized lightning KD'S with my name at the sides and on the flaps. I went back into the bathroom to do my makeup, and left my hair in those two neat cornrows I had yesterday. I added a little bow necklace studded with tiny diamonds.

After getting my bag, phone and keys I ran downstairs and got my chocolate chip pancakes. Me and Davante talked for a while, while he ate his usual breakfast. I know he's being friendly because it's not Monday and he doesn't have to drive me to school today. I finished eating my stack, bid my goodbye, then started out the door to my black Range Rover. When I get in, I put the radio on and Cheerleader by Omi is playing, I turned that shit off real quick (I hate that song!)and I put on some country music on, Florida Georgia line -Anything Goes I pull-up to the Cadence Highschool (CHS) student parking lot in 5min tops, I really don't live that far from the school.

~•~•~•~

Today I didn't go to the bathroom, cuz I wasn't finna talk to Asia anytime soon, I checked my instagram and Snap then turned my phone off. The bell rang and best believe I was the first one out of homeroom, I checked my schedule and headed to Tech. I don't get how I'm the first one to leave homeroom but the last to enter Tech class. I slip into my assigned seat at table IV and listen to my teacher talk about what we'll be doing today... Something about bridge projects, I tune him out for the rest of the speech. I see people moving and I ask a girl in my group what we're supposed to be doing, after she explained that today we'll be starting the bridge projects with our group.

"where have you been the past couple of weeks we've been talking about this?"

"I've been here the whole time."

"oh, what's your name?"

"Ashanti. I'm in your group." how tf she not know my name, and she in my group? Lml Imma stop. I don't know her name either so...

"Oh Wow, I never really noticed you." At that I just got up and went to ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom, this nigga said 'go ask your group'. Bish where? I just left.

In the bathroom I turned my phone back on and checked my social media, and my makeup. I had a bunch of missed calls from that-bitch-who-shalt-not-be-named and him both under the name unknown cuz I deleted both of their numbers. Fuck they think this is?! Theo is in the same fuckin class with me right now, but he's too pussy to come over and confront me himself, instead this nigga stayyyyy texting me and shit like, when the fuck are you gonna leave me alone? I just turned my phone off again.

I walked back into class, ignored his ear tug and rolled my eyes.

~•~•~•~

>Lunch

At lunch me and Teddy sat at a round table at the side of the cafeteria, talking about that Jason guy. We were discussing what Teddy saw in him to begin with, when D'Andre came over. I thought my heart was finna leap.

"Oh! it's Ms. Over dramatic" he said taking a seat at the table

"And Mr. Simple" I saw Teddy looking at me like what the heck are you guys talking about?

"So how you doin' ma"

"I'm doing ight, you?" I lied

"I'm doin ight" I made a face Why does he always have to mock me (lml look at media picture for the face I'm talking about!)

"what?" he said chuckling and I just kept the same face. They called our section and we went to get our food. When we came back from the lunch line we had an actual conversation without anyone mocking me, soon Teddy jumped in and made us all laugh with his obnoxious impressions.

It's obvious that D'Andre is a player, you can just tell by that pick up line. Maybe he could have my heart, but right now we'll just be friends for the time being.

A/N

Blahhh

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

O(≧▽≦)O

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

What do you guys want to happen?
.
----------------
~•~•~•~ yours truly ~•~•~•~

°Always.Blanca♥