Reshiram

Published March 15, 2016

Fusion Flare~

So Your Not The Hero Huh? I Am Disappointed To Be Honest-" Said N, As He Then Gaspsed.

The Light Stone Begins To Glow And You Take It Out Of Your Bag And Hold It Into The Air. Reshiram Then Uncurled From The Stone Form It Was In And Cried Out.

<After The Battle With N>

Ghetsis Sighed. "You Are Weak, N. Why Did I Raise You As My Son..." He Mumbled. "How Would I Take Over The World With A Pathetic Person Like You That Can't Even Beat A Little Girl!" He Shouted. N Cried At His Words, And That He Didn't Know He Was Just Used By Ghetsis Just To Destroy The World.

"Your So Pathetic, Your Crying." He Said, AndLeaf Blade The Siesmetoad.

"Peppermint!"

"*Snobby Teenager Voice* *Smacks Lips* Batch!"

"Feebas!"

"Magikarp!"

"CHILD ABUSER-MAJIGY"

"Fetty Wap- *GASP* MY SIESMITOAD!!"

"Lol I 1-Hit-K.O.ed It. It Was Slower Than Serperior Anyway So :P Your Welcome." You Said.

"I Told You That You Fucked Up" Said Rehiram.

"Shut Up Blue Eyes Before I Throw You Out Of The Roof Of This Castle!" Said Ghetsis.

"In Your Dreams, Butterscotch" Reshiram Said.

"Ummm." You Say.

"Oh Yeah, I'm Sending Out Hydreigon" He Said And Sent Him Out. "Go Reshiram" You Bluntly Say.

"Wat" Ghetsis Just Said.

<Later>

"Damn, You Were Hard" Ghetsis Told You.

"Not As Hard As DIS DI- Kay I'll Stop.." You Said.

"Yes Do That." He Said.

...............

Ghetsis: "You Know Maybe I Could Say That-"

You: *KICKS IN THE BALLS*

Ghetsis: "OW!"

Reshiram: Lol Faq U

.............

"Lol You Also Got Beat Screw You." You Say And Go Hug N

Reshiram: HISSSSSSSSS (Y/N) LET GO OF HIM YOUR MINEEEEEEEEEEE