Prologue

Her heart was pounding so loud, that is was the only thing she could hear. Her legs were trembling but she walked toward her destination with determination. When she arrived, seeing the man, or should I say boy of her dreams, her stomach churned and her head soon felt light.

"Um, uh, can I, just-" The words stumbled out passed her lips, carelessly tripping over themselves.

The group of boys stopped walking, their conversation soon forgotten as they turned around. Seeing the goofy looking redhead girl, she seemed like she hadn't slept in days and she was to blind to even dress herself properly, even though she was wearing thick framed glasses.

The leader of the group, sighed, obviously annoyed already, "Can we help you?" He asked carelessly, looking at her as if she was the dirty bug in his food.

She bit her lip before gathering up her courage, "Uh, I was hoping, if I, well, can I have a word with you please?" She rushed out, trying to find the right words.

He rolled his eyes before glancing at the rest of his friends, as if signaling them to go ahead without him. They let out a chorus of goodbyes before disappearing into the locker rooms.

"What do you want?" He asked, crossing his arms, giving her a look of unimportance.

She let out a shaky breath, "The, um sixth grade dance is coming up and, um, I was just wondering if you'd like to go, um well with me because it's girls ask boys and I don't have a date and I didn't know if you had one. If you do, it's totally fine, I just wanted to check, because well I like you and all..." She rambled, her pink eyes carefully watching his red ones.

"Let me get this straight. You're asking me to the dance, because you like me?" She nodded lightly, blush consumed her whole face as hope danced in her eyes, he scoffed, "Firstly, I'm Brick freaking Jojo, of course you like me, every single girl in this crappy town likes me, that doesn't make you special. Secondly, on a scale of one to ten, I'm an eleven! You, you're a negative two! Lastly, I'm hot as hell, of course I have a date, but even if I didn't, I would never, ever go out with an ugly, combing hating, hag like you!"

~ Coming Soon, after Beauty and the Bloodsucker is completed! P.S even though the tags say Blossutch, Blossomer and Blossitch (BlossomxMitch) THIS IS A BLOSSICK STORY!