five ✧ leigh and perrie's reunion

+ zayn's pov +

"Lad," I gave Louis a quick fist bump and trailed into his house.

"Parents are at work. It's a pretty relaxing day. Liam should be here any moment now," Louis said. "Sit." He motioned towards the living room.

"Okay." So I did. When I sat down, I unlocked my phone and checked my messages.

from leighhh: about a day until i get to see my cute lil pezzie :')

I grinned down at my phone.

to leighhh: yayy !!

Then I got a text from Jade.

from jadie: whAT DID YOU WANT

I ignored her text. Did I mention Leigh and I get along much better than Jade and I?

I still love Jade though.

Liam came a while later with 3 large boxes of pizza, and a coke that said Louis' name.

"Boyfriend goals much?" I chuckled, and Louis nodded.

Liam placed the pizza on the coffee table and Louis turned on the movie Clueless.

"Did Louis ever watch chick flicks with you?" I asked Liam who nodded.

"Every time I bring pizza." He sighed. "That's why I try not to bring pizza, but today my baby asked, so I couldn't say no." Louis nuzzled his head onto Liam's chest.

I was sat on the couch across the lovers eating pizza and drinking a sprite, just watching them.

Liam and Louis cuddled throughout the whole movie, so I did take some photos for Louis' Instagram because now that he and Liam were out, he wanted to have cute couple photos on his feed for people to fangirl over.

☆*:.。. monday

It was early in the morning, and Leigh said that I could skip a period or 2 of school to come pick Perrie up at the airport with her.

Leigh had woken me up, literally wide awake her makeup done and everything.

"Zayn, today's the day!! Perrie is back!! Do you realize how long I've waited for this day? It's been 2 months." Leigh whisper-shouted shaking me continuously.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I mumbled, getting up. "Let me get dressed I'll meet you downstairs,"

Leigh nodded, running downstairs.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took care of all that, then got dressed and walked downstairs.

Leigh was waiting at the door with a box of 'Cinnamon Toast Crunch.'

"Zayn c'mon lets go!" She threw the box of cereal towards me and I caught it, grabbing my mum's flip flops and running out of the house with Leigh.

We got into her car, and began driving to the airport right away.

When we got there, Leigh and I quickly made our way to arrivals.

"Thailand, Thailand, Thailand.." Leigh mumbled checking the screens above. "Landed."

Leigh pulled a piece of paper out of her bag, written on it 'Love of my life.'

"That's cute." I spoke, and Leigh shushed me.

As people started coming out Leigh asked if they were coming from Thailand and they nodded.

She became giddy and a blushing mess as soon as they said so.

After waiting around 10 minutes, Leigh's beautiful blonde hair blue eyed girlfriend came out looking hotter than ever, I could have sworn Leigh almost fainted.

As soon as Perrie and Leigh made eye contact, Perrie ran out as fast as she could and dropped her luggage before jumping into Leigh's arms.

Literally.

She wrapped her legs around Leigh's waist and hugged her ever so tightly.

I was on the verge of tears this was the best thing I've ever witnessed.

Leigh held Perrie up and held her so tight, Perrie could explode.

"I missed you so much babe." Leigh mumbled, in tears.

The two looked at each other before connecting their lips.

Some people starred in a bad way, but mostly others watched, in awe.

I held back my tears.

When we got into the car, Perrie sat in shotgun and they held hands the whole way home.

Leigh's hand was on Perrie's thigh and Perrie's hand was just on top of Leigh's.

When we arrived at home, Perrie left her luggage in Leigh's car as made their way straight up to Leigh's bedroom with no word whatsoever.

Why am I so alone?

I got ready for school, and drove myself as no one seemed to care.

I had missed English and History, but whatever.

It was my lunch period right now, and this was normally the time I'd meet Louis behind the school.

So I trudged all the way behind the school, to see Louis with a motorcycle.

"This is sick bro!!" I gasped, running up to Louis.

"I know, c'mon let's give it a rest ride," Louis threw a helmet towards me and I put it on, sitting on the back of Louis' motorcycle.

We pulled out from behind the school, and into the streets.

I could have sworn one of Harry's friends saw us.

*:.. authors note ☆*:.。.

sorry but I ship lerrie so hard :')

story's gonna start soon sO BRACE YOURSELVESSSS

my otra concert is also in 7 days so that's casual.

- alexis.