twenty five ✧ leigh and jade & a kiss goodbye

+ zayn's pov +

"I.." I didn't know what to do or say. "Wow,"

Harry was blushing madly, but somehow he had a little smirk on his lips. "You just kissed me."

I nodded slowly, smiling. "It's what I wanted to do,"

Harry looked mind blown. "Shouldn't we be sleeping?"

I shrugged, starting to laugh. "Oh my God,"

"What?" Harry giggled a little.

"I've never kissed anyone." I shook my head, looking down. "You were my first kiss,"

"Me too." Harry said. "I've never kissed anyone either. But then again, you were the only kiss I ever wanted."

I shook my head. "This is what being in love feels like?"

Harry raised his eyebrows, pecking my lips lightly. "Yes,"

I blushed, and without thinking, I crashed my lips back onto Harry's.

*:.. after the trip

"Leigh, oh my God. Leigh!!" I shout dropping my bags at my front door and calling for her. I was the quickest back from the trip.

As soon as the bus dropped us off, I ran out, not even checking for anything and jumped into my car. I had to tell Leigh and Jade what had happened.

"Zayn! I'm coming calm down." Perrie answered, imitating Leigh while she came running down the stairs.

"Perrie, shut up!" Leigh ran after her down the stairs. "Hi Zee!"

"Best. Trip. Ever. Hands down," I plopped down on the couch. "Leigh, Pez come here. Leigh call Jade, you will not believe what happened,"

Perrie sat down beside Leigh, and Jade came running down the stairs. "I heard my name!"

"Yes, Jade this is so important. Sit please," I spoke, trying to catch my breath.

Jade shot me, Leigh and Perrie a confused look. "Do you guys know what's happening with Zee?" She asked Leigh and Perrie who both shook their heads.

"We know as much as you do," Perrie giggled.

"Okay." I exhaled. "Louis was put in a cabin with Harry and Liam was put in a cabin with which really stressed Louis out because he wasn't with Liam so one night we stitched and I went to Harry's cabin because Louis was annoying and because why not..." I continued on, keeping the girls on the edges of their seats. "...So Harry and I were listening to Ed Sheeran and we said some things and one thing lead to another and..." I laughed, looking at their faces.

"My heart is actually pounding right now, stop Zayn!" Leigh said through gritted teeth.

"I kissed Harry." I said.

Leigh, Perrie and Jade's eyes widened, and all of a sudden they were jumping and squealing.

"Oh my God I knew this day would come!! I'm crying Zayn!!" Jade jumped, grabbing my hands, pulling me up as well.

"The tears are real," Leigh breathed, pretending to a wipe tear. "I'm so proud of you Zee. Your first love."

Perrie pecked my cheek, leaving a lipstick mark. "Congratulations Zee."

I smiled. "When you finally get a peck from Perrie." I pretended to swoon, and Leigh frowned, pretending to throw a punch. "Fight me Zayn."

I chuckled, shaking my head.

A sudden the doorbell rang.

Jade raised her eyebrows at me. "Okay." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and opened it.

It was Harry. "Hi," he blushed.

Leigh and Jade were peeking from the living room, and Perrie was whisper shouting at them to stop.

"Sorry," I mumbled to Harry slipping outside with him and closing the door behind me.

"You forgot your phone," Harry giggled handing me my phone with the earbuds still plugged in.

"I knew I was missing something." I smiled, gently taking the phone from Harry. "Thank you,"

"No problem," Harry smiled, and turned back to his car.

"That's it?" I smirked, grabbing his hand and turning him around. "What's that thing called?.. Um, is it a goodbye kiss? Something like that?"

Harry was blushing madly. He was trying to cover it up by looking away from me. "A kiss goodbye," He whispered.

"A kiss goodbye.. Ah," I tilted Harry's head upwards. "I'm going to give you a kiss goodbye," I whispered back, our foreheads touching.

"I'd like that," Harry giggled.

"Good," I slowly pressed my lips against his.

"Get it Zee!!" I heard Leigh shout from inside. I turned around to see the window blind open, Jade and Leigh clapping and shouting.

I rolled my eyes, Harry placing his head on my shoulder, laughing.

"Why'd you stop? Booo!!" Jade shout, and Perrie closed the blinds beginning to scold at the two.

I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist. "They're so annoying." I said.

"I like them," Harry mumbled, nuzzling his head onto my shoulder.

"I like you." I smirked, not that Harry could see.

The curly haired boy parted from my hug and rolled his eyes. "Okay, bye Zayn." He was blushing again.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked Harry.

"Because of you," He bit his lip. "I'm just so in love."

I grinned. "Well of course you are, I'm Zayn." I pulled Harry back, kissing him quickly. "I'll see you tomorrow baby,"

Harry smiled, shaking his head walking back to his car.

*:.. authors note *:.

guys im yodellugnbg

i published a one shot book, i guess check it out maybe???

#shamelessselfpromo

-alexis.