1.'I'm your best friend'

So I decided that I change this into a One Shot book and yeah.If you have any prompts just message me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Niam One Shot  -  'What's wrong?'   'I'm your best friend !'

It's spring.The sun shone and the wind blew a few leaves through the air.Niall sat on a chair right infront of the window.He stared outside.It was a beatiful day but all Niall could think about was Liam.His bestfriend.*Why was he so cold,strange and... I don't know.He was just not his gorgeous,charming and caring self.*

Niall's PoV.

He was avoiding me for a few weeks now.But why?What did I do wrong?Did I hurt him in any way?Or did I just say something stupid again?I can't get these questions out of my head. Everytime I try to talk to him and want to ask if something happened he just says something like 'I'm tired' or 'I forgot to buy chocolate' and then he storms out.                                                                                  

Maybe I should forget him or ignore him the way he does..but deep down in my heart I know I can't.I really need to talk to him as fast as  possible.                                                                                                         

Usually we talk about everything no matter if it's important and serious or just some unnecessary conversation.We have a picnic or go to the park,lie down on the grass and just talk the whole day...Wait!!That's it!!I'm gonna prepare a picnic for us!He can't say no if everything's already finished...can he?

After preparing the picnic Niall's still in the kitchen when Liam comes home.

Niall: 'Liam are you there?'

Liam: (tries to be as quiet as he can but suddenly falls over a shoe that stood in the middle of the living room. 'Fuckfuckfuck' mutters under his breath.When he looks up he meets Niall's bright            blue sparkling eyes.)

Niall:(standing in the room leaning against the doorframe.) 'You hoped I wouldn't hear you,didn't you!'

Liam: 'No,it's not like that,I mean it's not like I'm...I don't...okay you're right' he gives in with a deep sigh because he knows too well thathe can't lie to those big puppy eyes he always gets lost in.

Niall:'Why?'

Liam: 'Why what?' *confused because he wasn't really paying attention agaiin on anything but Niall'  eyes.*

Niall: *Why what?Is he dumb it's just a simple question* 'Why are you avoiding me?' *slightly annoyed*

Liam: 'I'm not!?' *I hope he just leaves me alone now*

Niall: 'Whatever!' *angrily*

Liam: (about to walk off)

Niall: 'Where do you think you're going?'

Liam: 'In my room?' *totally confused by now*

Niall: 'No,I prepared a picnic.You're going to the park with me.To our trees!'

Liam: 'I don't know...' *Unsure of what to say*

Niall:*full of anger* 'LIAM!' *suddenly face changes to a way kinder expression* 'please...' *he mumbles with tears in his eyes*

Liam: 'O-okay' *finally gives in because he can't see his little Leprechaun cry*

*Flashback*