Chapter 6

'Oh god this must be a dream. What have I done ?! I'm dead meat. God please save me!'

I froze in front of him. I didn't know what should I do. My brain went totally blank! There was no data sent to my brain telling me what should I react with the mess I had created.

Someone giggled. Thank you, he made me came to my sense. But I wasn't relieved by what I saw. Sungyeol was on the floor. I clenched my teeth. He laughed as hard as he could. Some nurses were looking at him madly. He's waking up all the babies and patients in the hospital.

"Kya shut up. Everyone is looking at you." I said with my low tone.

He stood up while trying to hold his laughter. He couldn't stop giggling. Ah micheoseo!

"So what are you going to do with this? " he said it cool but his tone sounded mad.

I had dug my own grave! I hang my head down, dodged to look into his eyes. He must be staring at me like a psycho.

"I....I.... I.... " I stammered ofcourse! I lost of words!

"Chill bro. She did that unintentionally. You must have known that don't you?" Sungyeol spoke out.

I tilt my head. There was no smile on Sungyeol's face. He looked serious. Omg seriously serious! His eyes had turned red showed that he was mad. I had known Sungyeol for so damn long already. He never been so much serious back then. He loved to fool around. Everyone called him 'chooding Sungyeol' for never been serious.

I remembered a year ago he had given me dog food sandwiches which I had thought as tuna sandwiches. I tried one and spitted it on the spot. Yeks. There was also a time when I had caught by a teacher for having a bottle of soju in my backpack during P.E class. It was his ofcourse! I almost get penalty for that. He had just laughed when we walked home together. Lee Sungyeol wasn't a serious person. He never got angry.

"This isn't your business. " that was his business ofcourse! He's the one who made me spurt the coffee on this psycho guy's shirt. I was just saying that because I didn't want a wwe championship to be held in the hospital. They're looking into each other's eyes fiercely.

"I'll wash it for you." I spoke out of the blue. They changed their sights on me. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

I didn't want to be a subject here please!

"Okay then." Psycho answered.

I knew Sungyeol was going to object but I cut off his talk.

"Give me your shirt. I'll wash it and pass it to you by tomorrow morning. " I said.

I NEVER THOUGHT HE WILL JUST PUT OFF HIS SHIRT ON THE SPOT. INFRONT OF ME!

My cheeks turned red ofcourse. I had seen such beautiful 6 packs. His chest omg! He looked tough. My heart was beating faster than usual.

"Hello?" He waved his hand infront of me. I came to my sense. I took his shirt and pulled Sungyeol's wrist went into my ward.

"You were staring at his body interestingly. " I pinched Sungyeol's arm. He knew...he knew I love muscle men.

Sungyeol giggled.