Chapter 12

The flight took us about 3 hours to finally arrived. I felt so tired even though I was just sleeping in the airplane. I stretched. My body was aching here and there. I didn't sleep comfortably in the airplane but it was a satisfying rest.

As we arrived there's an old man waiting for Hoya and Ho Min. He's maybe in his late 50. Wow these boys were being treated like kings. I bowed to him and greeted him along a bright smile on my face. He smiled then shifted his view to Hoya who were still in his shades. It's already 7 p.m. sun's going to set. This bastard trying to look cool and fashionable. I rolled my eyes.

"She's my girlfriend."
He said to that old man.

Ho Min wiggled his eyebrows. Clueless. I was in confusion. Who did he mean his girlfriend? I turned around but there's no one behind me. Ho Min grinned. Ho Min then held my hands and we together walked to the car. I seriously got no idea why that old man or should I say their Butler gave me a 'meaningful' like smile. Whatever I want to safely arrive to our destination and rest. I need plenty of rest because I did not had my proper rest when I was in Seoul. There're a lot of things lingering in my mind.

____________________________________

A huge and beautiful villa was infront of me. I wasn't amazed by it. It's so predictable. Everything bout this guy was huge and luxury. I wonder if he had huge balls too. What? Hahahaha someone please stop my pervy thoughts.

"Did you catch cold? It's summer how come?"
Hoya landed his hand on my forehead. He then cover my cheeks with his both palms. Mum! My heart was skipping so fast to death. He melted my heart with his affectionate touch.
"I thought you catch cold. Your cheeks and nose turned red."
Hoya took off his jacket then put it on me.

"This villa is near the beach. The breeze is kinda cold here. Take care. Do not dare to catch cold. You'll just bother me to take you to the hospital." He said.

I rolled my eyes. He didn't even care bout me. But thank god he didn't know what I was thinking just now.

Ho Min went to his room at second floor. Hoya too. While me, a big pretty bedroom was prepared for me at the third floor. This villa had 5 floors in total. How big.

After I had taken my shower and put on my outfit, someone knocked the door from outside. I unlocked and open the door. Just like what I thought, it's Hoya. And guess what he wore pyjama with cartoon character on it. Couldn't hold my laughter, I laughed as loud as I could. Seeing me on the floor, he stormed in and closed the door.

"What's so funny ?"
He crossed his arms while looking at me who seriously unable to stop laughing at what I saw.

"You acted so cool but look....hahahaha you're wearing pyjama with teletubbies character on it. It's doesn't match your behavior at all. Hahahahaha."
I said. My stomach hurt from laughing too much but still I couldn't stop.

He squatted then grip my chin softly. I widen my eyes.W-what. WTF! What just he did? He's staring at me with a smile on his face.

"W-what just y-you did? W-why?"
I was in great shock. I felt like slapping him but I wasn't able to move my hands. My mind went blank.

"Let's have our dinner. "
He helped me get up. I was laughing like crazy but now I couldn't even open my eyes. I exactly turned into a puppet. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked out from my bedroom to the dining room at first floor. I stayed silent. What a great shock!

____________________________________

Hello guys. Have you seen my new cover? It was made by @kimsyaz . Thank you so much. She accepts request for ff covers. Do visit her shop!

And thank you to my best friend who did her very best creating my first book cover. ♥