Chapter 11

I saw he leaned his back onto his car while his eyes were roaming around. I froze at my place.

"Why is he here?" Sungyeol curiously asked.

I shifted my view from that guy to Sungyeol. And he did the same. My mouth started to tremble. He narrowed his brows.
He warned me last night to stay away from Ho Min's brother after I told him everything that happened in the ward yesterday. Excluding the promise that I did. He had no idea bout it. I guaranteed he'll not let me go.

He sighed.

"Don't tell.me....."

Before he could finish his talk. I kissed him on his left cheek then bid him a farewell before I quickly ran towards Ho Min's brother who was waiting under the bright sunshine.

"Let's go! Palli palli!"
I stormed into the passenger side next to the driver. Ho Min's brother calmly get in. He gave me a glance before he wore his shades and drove away.

Sungyeol froze at his place. He's mad.

I let out a sigh. A really deep sigh. There's tears in my eyes.
'I'm sorry'
___________________________________

"Why?" He asked.

Was it too obvious that I tried hard to hold my tears? I didn't know what had gotten into me but I felt so upset for leaving Sungyeol like that. Why did I feel like I had dumped him. All this time he tried so hard to help me get out from my grief and forget my first love who was also his best friend. He tried his best to heal my pain that caused by someone else.......

"Seriously why?"

Please I had no mood to answer your question right now.

"Let's fetch Ho Min first then we'll go to Busan."

I unconsciously widen my eyes.

"Busan? What for?"
"Ho Min has been discharge this morning. He needs some rest so I decide to take him somewhere peaceful. " he answered coldly.

"Tomorrow is weekday so I guess you have no reason to say 'no'. Anyway you've promised me."

I felt so sick with this guy. I looked out of the window. Annoying bastard!

____________________________________

"Let's go."
He said as he parked the car in the garage.

Hell yeah this house was so big. It didn't seem like a house but a beautiful castle. I was amazed by its beautiful garden with colorful flowers. This was wonderland!

He lead me into the 'castle'.

"Noona"
Ho Min came from nowhere then hug me.
I could smile now. His cuteness never failed me.

"Hoya hyung! Let's go. I can't wait."
Ho Min said excitedly. Hoya? So his name is Hoya?

"It's a cute name though." I murmured.

"What? " he raised his one brow. I realized that he has a pair of cute eyebrows. They're thick. And his eyes look like goat poop. I grinned.

"Nothing. " I replied.

____________________________________

I'm lacking of ideas so it will take time to complete this ff of mine. Sorry. I should've done a oneshot ff instead. *sigh
Anyway I hope you guys can patiently wait for the next chapter. Thank gyu.