-1-

A/N I would like to credit my roleplay ideas and "daddy's rules" to Twitter account @LashtonHemwin5 I love their account and you should go check them out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton fell asleep on Calum's lap, falling into a deep sleep. Filled with dreams of recreating his fluff roleplays with Luke.

He woke up later the same day and checked his Kik, hoping for a new message.

(Ash) Baby Boy - *slowly takes of your shirt and kisses your sweet spot*

(Mar) Your Daddy - *moans softly*

Baby Boy - *leaves wet kisses all the way down to your jeans*

Your Daddy - *bites my lip and blushes slightly*

Baby Boy - *takes off your jeans and palms you through your boxers*

Ashton bit his lip and started thinking of him and the blonde doing what he does in his roleplays.

***WARNING***
THERE WILL BE SMUT AND BDSM IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE SKIP THE ROLEPLAY PART

***WARNING OVER***

Baby Boy - *keeps palming you until I see you're hard* *smirks and stands up*

Your Daddy - *looks down and groans* aren't you going to help me with this baby boy?

Baby Boy - Nope, sorry daddy *giggles and lays on the bed*

Your Daddy - you broke one of Daddy's rules. You deserve punishment *smirks*

And with that, Ashton's cheek grew an even brighter pink and can feel his member slowly getting hard, "Shit." He walked to the restroom and sat against the door.

Baby Boy - W-what do you mean daddy?

Your Daddy - *stands up and goes to my drawer* *grabs a whip, blindfold, and rope* you'll see soon enough Baby Boy *smirks*

Baby Boy - *whispers softly*

Your Daddy - *puts the blindfold on you and binds your hands to the bed post*

Baby Boy - P-please Daddy, I p-promise I'll never do it again

Your Daddy - Ashy was bad, Ashy deserves punishment *smirks and binds your feet to the bed post*

Baby Boy - *whimpers and blushes madly*

Your Daddy - *smirks and takes off your pants*

Baby Boy - *gasps*

Your Daddy - *rubs your ass*

Baby Boy - *moans softly*

This was enough to send Ashton into a sexual frenzy. He took off his pants and looked at his hard, palming himself. He moaned and took off his pink lace panties, pumping him self. Slow at first then gradually gaining speed. Moans escaped his mouth and kept going "L-luke" he moaned. He was reaching his high and went faster. He groaned and released. In a sigh of release, he cleaned up and changed back into his jeans and panties. He sighed and walked out the restroom. Outisde waiting for him was Calum "So I see you were kinky roleplaying again?" He said with slight laugh at the end "Wonder how kinky that Margaret girl can get with you? And you're lucky we're the only ones here or otherwise everyone would have heard your little party in the restroom." Ashton blushes a bright red. "I-I was that loud?" He looked down and sat in the couch. Calum sat next to him "No need to be embarrassed, just next time don't be so loud." He pat his shoulder and stood up. "I could go for some lunch, come with me." He said and walked to the car. "Wherever you like." He said and smiled "Let's just get some pizza." He said and fiddled his thumbs as he kept texting Margaret.

The two walked in and took a seat, eating breadsticks and waiting for pizza. Nevertheless, he walked through the door. Calum looked up the quickly back down again. He texted Ash to be quiet.

Cal - Don't look now but the love of your life and Michael just walked in

Ash - You're joking, you've got to be joking

Ashton quickly looked behind him and looked back at Calum with big eyes. "Oh dear, oh dear." He put his phone away. "I can not be thinking about the roleplay at a time like this. Then I'll think of Luke instead of Margaret's OC then bam! Insta-boner." Ashton mentally facepalmed himself and buried his hands in his hands.

LUKE

Luke pulled into the pizza place parking area and park with Michael. "It's always pizza with you isn't it Mikey." Luke said and they got out of the car. "It's my favorite everything. Favorite food, favorite smell, favorite person." The two laughed and walked in the building.

Luke's eyes fixated on he young boy seating in a booth. Ashton Irwin. He's liked the boy for as long as he could remember but obviously he would never tell him. For one thing, Calum would probably kill him and two, Ash would never like a guy like him. He's not even sure if he likes other guys. Michael nudged him in the side. "Well look at this. It's destiny you two got together. Let's sit right here." He smirked and sat in the booth right in front of them, making sure Luke was facing Ashton. Luke texted Michael angrily.

Luke - I hate you

Luke - I hate you

Luke - I hate you

Luke - I hate you

Luke - I hate you

Mikey - think of this as a chance to finally hit in Ashton

Luke - I still hate you

ASHTON

He looked up front his hands and realized Michael and Luke were sitting right in front of him and Calum. And what made it worse was Luke kept avoiding him.

Ash - He's avoiding me. Do I look weird? Something's wrong isn't there? Help me

Cal - It's just until we finish our pizza and leave. Just a little longer. Wanna switch?

Ash - No, he'll get suspicious

Cal - good luck with Luke then

The pizza came and Ashton took take and slow bites, thinking he looks weird when he eats.

All he wanted was to have a nice talk with Luke, time to chat. He loved Luke, a lot. His voice, face, personality, body, everything. Maybe this was his chance, maybe this was going to be his undoing.

LUKE

Luke finally got enough courage to go talk to Ashton but he need some help from Michael first.

Luke - Wish me luck,this may be the last thing I do

Mikey - And that might be?

Luke - Go talk to Ashton but I'm gonna need a little help from you

Mikey - I'm lazy right now, it's the weekend

Luke - Michael, NOW

Mikey - ok, ok. What do you need, your royal highness?

Luke - All I need is for you to get Calum's attention. I want our conversation to be private

Mikey - Consider it done

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hoped you guys like the story. I'll post the next chapter up in a bit. I didn't want one big chapter so I dived it into two