-3-

The next day, Ashton went to his phone and texted his internet friend Margaret, delivering the good news about Luke. He knew he could trust her.

Ashton - OMFG DVJDVFH H FBDKdvf

Margaret - What

Ashton - I've gotta date.

Margaret - hfjdhdbfbbf

Margaret - finally

Margaret - for God's sake

Ashton - and he's hot too

Margaret - my boyfriend is a fucking marshmallow lmao

Ashton - mine is like a French fry. Hot, golden blonde, tall, delicious, and I really wanna see how he tastes like

Margaret - Congratulations, please wear a condom

Ashton - I wish he could just fuck me already

Margaret - You wish. You probably dream about it

Margaret - go and use Kik, let's rp

The two moved to their kiks and started roleplaying.

Your Daddy - Promise you won't break my rules again baby boy

Baby Boy - *nods shyly*

Your Daddy - *smiles innocently* good *kisses your cheek*

Baby Boy -  *blushes slightly*

Your Daddy - *opens my arms for you and smiles*

Baby Boy - *giggles and goes into your arms*

Your Daddy - *smiles and wraps my arms around your waist*

Baby Boy - *cuddles into your chest and smiles*

Ashton began thinking about what it would be like in Luke's arms, cuddling and hiding in chest. He giggled at the thought and smiled, creating the situation in his head. He giggled and blushed at the thought of cuddling with Luke. His muscular arms wrapped round Ashton's small waist. Feeling protected and safe, happy and warm in his arms.

A few minutes later, Calum walked into his room. "It's 9:30, you might want to start getting ready for your date." He said and smirked. "Wear your best panties tonight, you have no idea what can happen." Calum said and winked. "Look, I know I said it was a date but he wants to go out as friends. It's probably just a movie or something." Ashton stood up and went to his closet, inside were everyone's normal clothes: jeans, t-shirts, and the slightly unusual skirts. Ashton only wore skirts when he wanted to feel pretty which was normally around the house when he was alone or with Calum. He put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tee, and his much used black hoodie. And under all that, a pair of his favorite blue panties. He quickly did his hair and walked outside, waiting for Luke to arrive to take him to the place for the surprise place there outing.

After a few minutes later, Luke arrived in his car. "Ready Ash?" He called from the car. Ashton giggled softly and nodded, walking to the car. Luke got out and opened the door for him. Ashton blushed softly and smiled, climbing in the car. "So where to?" He asked Luke. "You'll see. I hope you like it." Luke smiled and started driving.

Ten minutes later, Luke stopped at a bowling alley. "Well we're here. Hope you like bowling. And don't move, wait a second" Luke smiled and quickly got out of the car, opening the door for Ashton. Ashton giggled and smiled. The walked in the building and secured a lane.

Luke went for, easily making a spare with his turns. It was Ashton's turn and looked down. He was embarrassed to tell Luke he's never been bowling but he knew Luke planned this for the two and he didn't want to seem rude but he had to tell him. "L-Luke." "Yeah Ash?" Ashton looked down and blushed embarrassedly "I-I don't know how to bowl. I know you roll the ball but for one, my arms are practically noodles so the roll wouldn't do much good and two, I'll probably make all gutter balls." He said quietly." Luke looked at Ashton and put a ball in his hands. "Then I'll show you." The two walked up to the lane with the bowling ball in Ashton's hands. He tried to do his best bowling position and Luke corrected him. Luke wrapped his body around Ashton's and moved his body with Ashton's. He pulled his arm back and moved it forward, releasing the ball. The ball making 5 on the 10 pins. "You got it Ash?" Luke asked but Ashton was in a world of him own. He was blushing madly and looked down when reality hit him. "Y-yeah." He grabbed the ball again and finished his turn, missing only one pin.

The rest of the night at the bowling alley was amazing for Ashton and Luke. Ashton smiled, realizing that this is all he could have ever wanted: being happy with Luke. "Luke?" Ashton asked as Luke came back from his turn. "Yeah?" He said as he sat, facing Ashton. "Why did you ask to go out alone with me? I mean, there are plenty other people to talk to and they are way better than me." Ashton said and looked down. Confidence was never his strong point. Luke got up sat next to Ashton and looked at him. He grabbed his chin and picked up Ashton's head, "I choose to talk to you cause you're nice, sweet, caring, and k-kinda cute too." Luke said and smiled slightly, blushing. "Our time with the lane is up, anyway I asked Calum if you could stay at my house tonight and he said it would be good to get out of the house." Ashton giggled softly and smiled. The two left the bowling alley and walked back to the car.

The two arrived at Luke's house and sat on the couch. Then Ashton realized something. "Um...Luke." "Yeah Ash?" Ashton tugged on his shirt slightly. "I don't have clothes to change into for tonight. If you want I can go-" Luke put a finger up to Ashton's mouth. "You can borrow some of my clothes if you want." Ashton smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind." Luke then went and handed Ashton a pair of worn sweat pants and an old t-shirt. As Ashton was changing into Luke's clothing, he noticed they were big on him. Luke was noticeably taller than Ashton, plus Luke was muscular while Ashton was s mostly noodles. But he didn't mind, staying over with Luke, going bowling with him, it all felt so surreal. He bit his lip to make sure this was all real. He walked back to Luke to see the surprises kept coming. Luke was shirtless. Ashton started blushing madly but couldn't help at staring at his muscular chest and abs. "S-so w-where will I be sleeping L-Luke?" He asked, still blushing. "Well there's the couch but I don't want you to sleep there. Other than that, the only rooms left are the guest room and my room. But I don't know if you want to sleep with me." Ashton looked at Luke and smiled. "If you don't mind, can I sleep with you? I don't like sleeping in the dark unless I'm with someone." Luke smiled and crawled into bed. Ashton then followed and laid head on Luke's chest. To Ashton's surprise, Luke wrapped his arms around his waist and smiled. "We should do this more often." And the surprises kept coming for Ashton that night. Not long after, Ashton closed his eyes but not fully asleep. Right before we drifted off into sleep his favorite surprise of the night came. Luke kissed his cheek and smiled. "I liked today, a lot. I hope you feel the same. And tonight isn't the only thing I like. He's also right here." He smiled and put his hand on Ashton's chest. The two soon fell asleep. Happy and in each other's arms.