|1|*Naps&Confessions

'Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation...'

"Hey Sam!"

I took my headphones off and threw my backpack in a corner.

"Hi."

"How was school?"

"Honestly? It sucked. Why are you here this early?"

"I can ask you the same. I have to perform here tonight, not you."

"Where's Harold?"

"At home." And then it went silent. Our conversations haven't really been more interesting than this lately. I stood up, took my laptop out of my backpack, sat down again and logged in. Why was Louis staring at me?

I turned my back to him. Didn't work. Whatever. Ignore it. I made it myself comfortable and went to Spotify. Wow this was annoying. I turned back to face him.

"Louis, can you please stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Stop staring."

"I'm not staring."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are.”

"Okay." He looked away.

"Louis, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure, anything." I wanted to ask a lot to be honest, but I didn't know where to start and maybe it wasn't a really good idea though.

"Um... Nevermind."

"What's wrong Sam?"

"Aren't the crew members supposed to be here by now? Making things ready for tonight and stuff... Making all your pretty faces ready." I made up so I had something to ask.

"Yes."

"Then why isn't anybody here?"

"I really don't know child."

"Okay than grandpa." I rolled my eyes.

 ---------

“Sam? Saaaaaaamm”

“mhhm…” I turned to my other side. “What?”

“You’ve got to wake up.”

“No.”

“Sam…” Whatever. I just had the most wonderful nap in months. There ain’t no way I’m gonna get up because someone else wants me too. Less than a minute later I felt cold water flow over my body. And so I jumped up.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” People were laughing. “Who did this? You think this is funny? Well if you really think this is funny, you’re gonna buy me a new phone? Well who the fuck did this?!”

I looked around and one person looked guilty at his shoes, but still couldn’t resist laughing.  “Oh yeah, so funny Niall. Hilarious.”

“I just wanted to wake you up.”

“You couldn’t do it nicely?”

“Like you are? I mean, we can’t all be as nice as you, can we Sam?”

“Excuse me?”

“Why are you like this? What have I done wrong? Wh…”

“What have you done wrong? Well maybe spill all the water over me?! And that’s maybe why I’m like this?!”

“Sam! YOU’RE ALWAYS LIKE THIS!!! Since the day you arrived here you’ve treated everyone like crap! Why can’t you just be nice and happy for once?! Do you think we like this?! This isn’t normal Sam! Louis always told us you were this amazing girl, and the nicest girl we would ever meet! So far you’re proving the opposite. Just TRY  to be nice for one day, it’s a great experience.” I can’t believe he just said that. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. I took my coat and backpack and went back to take my laptop.

“You don’t know anything about me.” I said calmly and left. I bumped into Louis on my way out, but didn’t take the time to tell him what happened. The last thing I needed was a speech from Louis. I didn’t want to see any of them. I took my skateboard out of my backpack, put on my coat and right before I slammed the door behind me I heard someone yell.

“SAM! COME BACK!”

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

Hello everyone! I know this used to be different, but I realised it actually sucked and I had a lot of readers because the storyline was okay, but I lost them at this part already and that's not what I wanted. So I reread it a couple of times and I understood all those people. It was really bad. So I changed it. And I hope it's better now. The story also makes more sense in my head. Anyway, if you're planning on reading the rest of the story, I hope you enjoy and if there are any question you can always ask! (I'm going to be editing the other chapters too before I update but one way or the other I'll let you people now when I've edited one.)

I'm not gonna ask for votes and comments and stuff, I'm already pleased that people actually read this. So thanks (: