Playing minecraft and getting popular on wattpad

So today I decided to do a theme park tour on my world. So I set up the cameras and put on my head set. I started to record and I said "Hey guys it's TheGoldenPinky here today and we will be playing minecraft in my awesome world and we will be going the minecraft fun land so yeah let's get in to this." Then I started talking and then I rode the roller coasters and then ended the video when I finished riding them.

Then I just felt like going on Wattpad to read fan fiction. Then I saw tags that you might be interested in. I was on there! The tags were youtube, thegoldenpinky, random, funny, minecraft, Bajancanadian, deadlox, Smosh, fnaf, bonnie, foxy, chica, and Freddy. I can't believe that I'm actually popular on wattpad! I looked at the fan fiction of me.

One fan fiction of me was playing minecraft with TheGoldenPinky so I read it and I loved it! I commented and voted on the fan fiction of me. I said "Hi this is me TheGoldenPinky! I love your story of You and I playing minecraft together! Thanks for the awesome fan fiction!"

Then I wrote in one of my books which is called the book of stupid. I wrote a chapter about getting zero notifications. I love writing in that book . It's just so fun to write. Now I'm gonna read weirdos guide to swag. I love that book It's just so funny.