CH 18 New Beginnings

Titan's POV-

It's our last night in San Antonio and I'm a nervous wreck. The trip started out wonderful, plane ride was quick and when we landed we got a taxi to a really nice hotel in the clubbing district. After fooling around for a while Jesse was starving so we went to a nice steak house and had a romantic dinner for two. After that we went back to our hotel and changed and went clubbing. True to his word Jesse danced with me all night before I took him back to our room for the night.

I'm couldn't be happier that Jesse let loose on this trip he didn't let anything from home stress him or ruin his time. It has been a while since I have seen him so carefree and happy, that's why I'm a nervous wreck right now. I want to propose tonight at dinner but that's not why I'm nervous, no I'm going out of my mind because I invited his and my family to be here and witness it. I hope I didn't make an error in judgement by inviting them. I think I know my Jesse well enough to know he would want his family here for this special occasion but this rift between has me a little worried.

My family flew down as well including Memphis and Avery there are all at the restaurant already waiting. I rented out the whole place so it would be empty except our family so we could have privacy and celebrate all night. Now I just have to get us both out the door, which is proving harder than I thought it would with Jesse taking his time getting ready.

I look in the mirror and fix my hair just right again and pull my red tie into place while waiting by the door for Jesse to put on his shoes. I feel like pacing but I don't want to give away that I'm nervous so I try to stay still but end up biting my nails while waiting. I reach into my breast pocket of my jacket and feel the box is still there. I keep having to feel it so I know I am not forgetting it, that's my biggest fear tonight is losing or forgetting the ring.

Finally Jesse walks out of the room into the sitting area of our hotel room and he looks stunning. I feel my jaw drop as I take in his appearance, he looks amazing wit his hair slicked back and in his black suite and red tie that he is fumbling with. "Come here, let me fix it for you."

Jesse walks over and stands in front of me while we face the mirror and I loop his tie. He smiles and kisses my check in thanks when I'm done. "You look good Tit, but why are we wearing suits to dinner I thought this was suppose to be a relaxing trip?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I sigh while trying to hold I my laugh. "It's always fun to dress up and go out to a nice restaurant, we never do anything like this at home. I just thought it would be a nice change actually go on a real romantic date just me and you." I say smoothly. Jesse's cheeks turn a soft pink and I chuckle and clap my hands together. "All right lets get going or we will miss our reservation."

Jesse pulls me to him and reaches up putting his hands into my hair pulling me down for a heated kiss. I caress his tongue back and slowly lick his mouth as he whimpers before I make myself pulls back and groan. "Grhh don't do that Jesse I said we had to go."

He winks at me as he walks out the door. "I know come on," he waves when I just stand there looking dumbly before I get my ass in gear and follow him to the elevator. "I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you planning this romantic dinner." Jesse says as we walk into the open elevator door.

I beam the whole elevator ride down. Once the doors open I grab Jesse's hand and we walk the block or so down to the Italian Restaurant where I have planned everything. I hold the door open for Jesse and he walks in and I follow to the hostess booth. "Two for Rawlings." I say.

The blonde hostess who I assume is on my plan smiles brightly at us. "Right this way Mr. Rawlings Thank you for thinking of us for your special night." Jesse looks at me cross but before he gets a chance to say anything he goes speechless as we walk into an almost empty dinning room. The hostess walks away and Jesse looks from our family to me and back again before whispering. "What is going on Titan?"