chapter:9

I hope you all will enjoy the story please don't forget to hit the vote button!!(:

##########################################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:9

I was looking at my watch after every two minutes,Emma told me she would be here by 2.30 and it is 2.45 already.She is fifteen minutes late from her daily schedule,I wonder what is taking her so long" Would you like to have anything ma'am?" the Waiter wearing black and white uniform came up and asked me."A glass of water please"? I replied him and he went away with a nod.

Emma told me to wait up in this  restaurant which served best steak she had ever tasted anywhere in London, and she wanted me to have a taste of this cause as per her the chef was the best chef in the entire London.I wonder if she had steak in every restaurant of London. "Here you go ma'am anything else?" the waiter came up with a glass of water "Nothing thank you, I am waiting for a friend of mine " I told him with a smile which mirrored his, and he went away to serve the other customers who were waiting.

I drank the glass of water  in one gulp,god I was one hell of thirsty specially after what happened inside that dumbass's office

"So what's your name"? he asked me his blue eyes starring straight into my hazel one's ,god those eyes they are so blue like real blue, like the sky when it is clear or like the pure blue pacific ocean I could just dream to swim into those eyes.

"Rebbecca, Rebbecca Winston"I replied standing there looking at this man who was looking at me,hint of amusement and humour playing in his eyes.

"You can type" ? he asked me with a raised eyebrow,god he will kill me with those looks, "uhhh huh!.. yeah,yeah I can " I replied trying my level best to not faint. and ohhhhhh man that was one heck of a task.. he was almost making it impossible for me.I tried my level best not to droll over.

He sat there  and looked at me God why,the hell is he looking at me ??,and then gave me that smirk of his,the same one when Emma closed the door, and within seconds he was out of his seat and walking towards me, my eyes went all wide like big saucers . i went all nervous and started taking my legs backwards . i could clearly see that  he was visibly enjoying it to the 10th degree. he kept on stepping closer and closer to me and my legs followed the same suit backwards ohh good lord this is not good nope sir not at all why the hell is he coming towards me instead of telling to sit down and take a regular boring interview which is taken in every company...

 Panicked engulfed me when my back touched the bookshelf at the back, and I started looking around for something that i could be used to bring him back to his senses.to take my interview in good 10meters distance and stuff uhh not good the office was a completely professional thing and not a thing out of place and there was nothing but files around here.He stood there for a second looking at me with the same smirk playing on his lips, suddenly he came out of nowhere and grabbed my wrists twirled me n pushed me "aagrrrhh" i fell on the slush ed sofa beside the bookshelf, he came closer and i screamed "hey dimwit don't u dare come any closer you.. you don't know me uhh.. umm.." i tried of thinking oh something smart and looked around nobody in the office seemed to hear me they were all busy with their stuff while he raised his eyebrows waiting for me to continue as he continued to walk near the sofa  i was seated on without leaving his eyes on me what the hell is he doing,its seems as if an eagle is moving around is prey before eating it up,and well he just can't eat me up he does'ntt looks like a zombie. Well he is far from zombie God Rebbecca get a grip here he is all looking at you like a mad man and you are all going on his oh so hot appearance  "I  am.. i am a.. a.. karate champ... yea a.. karate champ that's what i am.. ohh and umm.. i am a black belt ohh noo.. you better not come any closer mister.. you..." suddenly he banged the armrest of the sofa seat in which i was seated on and blocked my way out he bent down and our faces were well at a palm distance?.. his lips were pressed in a line he was closely observing me ehh?.. God those lips here few minutes back i was convincing myself that he is a mad man and seconds later he makes me feell all those jittery feeling in my belly.. ahh hell what is wrong with me mahn i am about to get god knows waht here and I am drooling , really girl buck up!... sooo i got all ready i had a killer plan the closer he was the better i was gonna throw my hands up in the air like a ninja put fingers in both his eyes and make a run for it ohh yes i ammm awsome so just as planed i closed my eyes threw both my hands up and started screaming like a crazy chick i went al "whaaaaaaaa aaahhh wwaaaa hhaaaa aaaa"  i couldn't hear his voice what.. he was suppose to be screaming not ,meee.. i slowly opened my eyes keeping both my hands on face i was sort of nervous i removed my fingers one by one and there was a laptop in front of me on the black table   which had a things to do list written on the top and a blank page underneath .