chapter 10

I had no idea I would be able to reach till the tenth chapter,but here I am.I don't have that many fans,as this is my very first story,I just hope that people will give a try to my story as well.I know it is the first one and it contains many mistakes and stuff,but as you can see as the chapters are going I am trying to improve the way of my writing as well  as the size of the chapters.I hope that my normal usual story will be able to catch  few hearts.If you like it then please press the vote button :) Enjoy.

##############################################################################################################################################################

CHAPTER:10.

BEEP

BEEP BEEEP 

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP 

BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP 

*SMACK*

The alarm buzzed signaling me that its time for me to get up,seriously since i left London this is the second time this is happening what the hell is wrong with my sleepp,i wasn't that of a heavy sleeper.i just wanted to get the thing of,if it wasn't for Emma i would'nt have set the alarm on the other hand.And it was good thing that i changed that dumb alarm that Sebastien had kept for me to get a heart attack.Sebastien god whenever i think about him its just like  a go back with what the hell is he doing right now.And why the hell that i am reminded of him of all the people who dumped me at the street of London where i had no where to go i it hadn't been for Emma.

"Are you up yet?"came Emma's voice from outside i can just hear from her voice that she was all freshen up and dressed in work clothes.

"yeah "i half shouted letting her know that i am up and made my way towards the bathroom.After brushing my teeth i went for the shower,the water was quiet cold then the last few times i had taken shower i wonder whats wrong with the heater not that it to cold,just a little more then i preferred.I came out of the shower just before i was about to shiver and wrapped my self with the fresh new dark blue towel i had bought yesterday when we went for shopping.

It was an amazing day with Emma i never thought i would enjoy shopping with her,that to after so long i was not even sure i would be able to shop for myself.Anyways i bought myself two black,one grey and one brown pencil skirt.Which fitted me just well.And 4 blouses light blue,silver,grey and cream,all in silk with button ups and all too formal.Emma even insisted me to go for cardigans or formal jackets,but i was able to convince her for later,and not to forget black pumps which would go with all the four,and one I already had of Emma.

I stood here gain in front of the mirror,with a little difference i had my own clothes  on my body not to forget the pumps.Past few days i had somebody else clothes in which i dint really feel me.Again I wore my hair in a ponytail like usual and went out to see what Emma was doing,i don't really prefer makeup just to go to work,no offense for the people who wear  but then i feel it that way.

I saw Emma showing her back to me in her work clothes that were light brown formal trousers and cream blouse in which she looked quiet a babe."can i help?"i offered making myself comfortable on the chair beside the small table."nahh,today I am just fine but if you want we can make this alternate days "she said flipping the gas off and placing the pancake on the plate,she offered me "thanks"i said smiling and digged in."coffee"?she asked lifting the pot "ofcource"i replied half mouthed.she filled the mugs and sat by my side"i saw her just with the coffee mug "Any spacial diet?"i asked she half laughed "hell no why will i diet i had my breakfast when you were having you beauty bath"she replied taking a mouth full sip.

"Really i was that long?I came out of the shower just before when i was about to shiver,whats with the heater?"i asked sipping my coffee after finishing the pancakes she made."oh that nothing its fine,sometimes it just gets freezed up just wait for few minutes after switching it on"she replied getting up after finsihing her coffee.I just gave a nod.