Chapter 2: Call it what you wanna!

Tupac POV
Man, Liyah got me tripping. I can't get this girl off my mind. I gotta see her again. I picked up my phone and dialed the number she gave me. After 3 rings it was answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aaliyah, it's Pac."

"Hey what's up?"

" I should be asking you that because--gets cut off--

"Yes Pac I'll come see you!"

"Just gonna cut me off like that?"

"Whatever, boy. What time you gonna pick me up?"

"Around 6. Where you wanna go baby girl?"

"Um.. Little Ceasers!"

"You sure baby. You can go any where you want?"

"I'm sure. I ain't you're baby."

"Whatever baby."

"Bye boy!"

"Bye Baby."

I hung up the phone and smiled. This girl got me on my tippy toes. Whoo! I ran down the stairs and snatched Traun's water bottle out his hand.

"The fuck you did that for." He stood there with his mouth open. I laughed at his stupid ass. "Yo who was that on the phone?"

"Can you mind your own damn business please?" Traun threw his hands up in defense, and I poured some cereal into a bowl.

"Prolly some hoe." Traun was about get punched in his face now. I pushed him against the fridge.

"She ain't no hoe. Why the hell are you still talking."

"Oh so it is a girl.. Who is she then?"

"Aaliyah. You happy now?" Traun had his mouth wide open.

"Ooh look at you. Tryna' get some." Can he shut his big mouth ass up so I can eat?

I went upstairs and ate my breakfast up in my room, and left the bowl on the dresser. Took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a black shirt, chain, thug life beanie, blah blah blah. I checked my watch and saw that it was 4:30. I watched a movie that was about an hour and 30 minutes. I checked my watch again and it was 5:52. I called Aaliyah to tell her I was on my way so she could be ready.

"Hello

"I'm on my way. You ready."

"Okay bye, your interrupting me."

I hung up the phone, and left out the house. I started the car up which took about 10 minutes, then got on the highway to meet her up at her house. When I pulled up I almost tripped on the stairs. I rung the doorbell and it took forever for someone to open it.

Aaliyah POV
The doorbell rung and I peeked out the window, even though I knew it was Pac. I ran upstairs to Keisha and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Open it Ke Ke!" Keisha sucked her teeth and folded her arms.

"Uh, uh you get it girl." I put my hands in prayer position and mouthed 'please'. She rolled her eyes and went downstairs to open the door.

"She coming, go ahead and come in." He nodded his head and stood in front of the door. I tried to do that whole princess thing, but I kinda slid down the stairs on my butt. He laughed at me, and I almost cried on the bottom step but it made me feel better when he helped me up. But Keisha ass just stood their laughing. I had on a black strapless crop top, my timbs, and black joggers with my hair straight down and a jacket over me.

"You ready to go?" I nodded and went in the kitchen to get my keys and purse.

"Aye stop staring at my girl butt!" When Keisha said that I turned around and hit the stove. This boy need to stop, for real. We left and he opened the door of the car for me. The whole ride was silent until he turned the radio on.

"How come out all the places out here, you picked Little Ceasers?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ion know. I guess I just like pizza."a smirk crept on his face and he shook his head.

"I like that. Shidd you saving me some good money." This boy is crazy. We pulled up to Little Ceasers, and he walked me in. Everybody was crowding around Pac, all the little hoes screaming you know, the usual. We went up to the register and ordered some cheesey bread and wings (hot, of course), and say down to wait for our food.

"So I guess this is your life. Lil hoes screaming over you, crowds of people hovering you. Amazing huh?"

"What about you? I know you got some crazy ass fans too. I don't know why they weren't talking bout' you."

"That's because I know everyone here. I grew up with these people. But nobody saying 'hey' or 'hi' or not even waving today. I guess they just enjoying your attention."

"Let's talk about you." Before he could finish, the waitress came over, pushed up her bra, an set our food down.

"Here's, your bread and wings. I'm sorry Mr. Shakur but I gave you some thicker wings. You probably don't like no skinny, scrawny little wings." When she said that last sentence she gave me a dirty ass look and then looked back at Pac and started smiling.

"Thank you ma." I know I shouldn't be mad but I am. She knew what she was doing. She need to sit her horse head weave, stank nails, gold tooth ass down. I think Pac caught me in a daze with a dirty look on my face. I know I ain't his girl and all, but dang.

"What's wrong witchu'?" I shook my head, he laughed at me and shook his head.

"Ahh you jealous mama?" Okay maybe I was a little jealous. Or a lot, but either way she called me skinny and scrawny.

"That bitch called me skinny, and scrawny. She lucky I didn't snatch that synthetic ass weave out her head. Jesus just saved her life." Pac laughed.

"Nah you not like that."

"Like what?"

"You not the type to get mad because someone calls you outcha' name. You already know you the shit."

"So now I'm the 'shit'?" All he did was pick up his wings and slaughtered it like he was doing it on purpose.

"Mmm, nice, thick, juicy, hot wings." I hit em in the shoulder and he laughed his ass off.

I started back on my food. I ate all my wings and half of my cheesey bread. We left and I fell asleep in the car..