Chapter 41: Unexpectedly Expected

Aaliyah POV

Aaliyah,
I miss you baby. I've been trying to keep my cool in here but I can't. It seems like Keisha ain't giving up. Don't worry about it though. Nothing she can say can make me wanna crawl back to her snake ass. But this marriage. I got you a ring, it's not with me but its reserved for you, and you can pick it up. Kadafi sent in my order, it's specially made for you. I love you, see you soon.

~with eternal love and desire

2pac.

Kadafi had already sent the ring to me, and it was beautiful and unique.

(That's his actual ring y'all. In the story it's smaller to fit Aaliyah's finger.😍)

I laid on my bed, eating left over take out and watching Maury. My feet hurt so bad that I had no intentions of getting up and actually moving around.

  Earlier, I talked with everyone about my short break in the industry for me to take time to take care of Ali. Hes my main priority right now and music can wait. I'm a true artist, if I leave the industry then I'll come back with a bang.

I told Kidada about Tupac's proposal in jail. Only because I felt like I could talk to her about it at the moment. Kidada was very iffy about it. Since that thing with Tupac talking about her father she always had a grudge towards him. But now that he's gonna be my husband, that grudge grew stronger.

  Although I shouldn't worry about it. Tupac had apologized NUMEROUS amounts of times.

  A few bangs sounded off the door and I instantly knew who it was. I slowly rose up from my bed, gripping the lamp on my desk to help me. I slowly tip toed down the stairs and opened the door.

  "Hey Mama."

  "Hello Liyah." She replied before coming into the house. I closed the door the sighed while locking it.

  "You want anything to drink, eat or-"

  "No no no sweetie, you need to sit down, you're 9 months pregnant."

  "Mama I'm fi-"

  "Sit down." I gave up at being nice and she helped me sit down on my leather comforter chair.

  "How are you?"

"I'm great." I said as I looked down at my ring. My mother noticed it and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Baby where did you get that ring from? It's goregeous." She scooted closer to me. I was scared for her to see it because of the words engraved on it "Queen Shakur."

"Uh, I-"

"Baby don't be hesitant. You know you can tell me anything." She softly placed her hand against mine, looking me in my eye to give me assurance.

"Ma, Tupac proposed in jail, and had Kadafi send an order in for this ring."

My mother froze. Leaving me frightened at what her reaction would be. A tear slipped from her eye, and she pulled me into her embrace.

"I'm so happy for you." She whispered while softly rubbing my back in circles.

My heart melted. That's all I had to hear before them hormones kicked in, and I started crying.

"T-Thank you." I stuttered out, as she rocked me in my arms. She slowly pulled away.

"My baby is gonna be a wife." I slightly chuckled while putting my hands in my lap.

"Yeah."

"But wait, what about Keisha?"

"They're getting their marriage annulled mama. She cheated on him." Mama sucked her teeth.

"I suspected as much."

"Why is everybody saying that? What did y'all see in her that was so wrong?"

"She married him waaay too fast. It was clear to see she was a snake."

"Look ma, lemme go get you some water." She smiled warmly and I returned it.

As soon as I tried to get up, a shock of pain ran through my abdomen causing me immediately fall back. I groaned in agony as the pain lingered throughout my body.

"Dana are you okay?" My mother asked. The pain began to worsen, and I held onto the arm rest on my chair.

"Ye- Ahhh." I screamed feeling something release from me.

"Baby your water just bro--"

Her voice began to fade out and the pain deepened.

"AALIYAH." I heard her scream before I blacked all the way out.

*

*

*

*

уєαн, ι gανє уαℓℓ α ¢ℓιffнαиgєя. ωнαт¢нυ gσи' ∂σ αвσυт ιт?

ℓєммє ѕтσρ.

ωнαтѕ υρ ωιтн ααℓιуαн мαиє.. ѕнє вєтα вє σкαу.

вυт υнн.. тнαтѕ кιи∂α αℓℓ ι нανє тσ ѕαу вєѕι∂єѕ,

νσтє

¢σммєит

ѕнαяє

✌🏽️~χCreativityReborn