Chapter 3

Alli's POV

It's 1:04 and I'm about to pull the biggest prank ever. Eastwood has never seen anything worse than this. 

I run down to Truman's office as he leaves his office hoping he doesn't see me.

"Miss Reynolds? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Um... I got... checked out."I lie, but  I can't hide the smirk on my face but the the worst happens.

Felix calls.

"Is that a phone I hear?"

I smile and start jumping around like I have to pee.

What am I supposed to say?

Truman sticks out his hand and swats it at me and says and coughs aloud.

"Give me the phone, Miss Reynolds."

I pull out the can silly string and spray it in his face. While he furiously wipes it off his face, I dash to the girl's bathroom and lock the door. I notice the door to the school's attic beside the light above the sink.  I climb up onto the sink and reach for the string which opens the attic. I pull the string and a ladder shoots down in my face and pushes me off the sink onto the floor. I get back up and climb up the ladder. It turns out this wasn't the attic. And I had hit the jackpot.  The ladder was another route o Truman's office. I get out the spray paint and spray everything in sight. The door, the window, his laptop, and just about everything else. Then I silly string it. And just as he walks back in the office.

"So you finally made a break toward bad."

"Guess so..."

"Looks like I'll be expelling 2 people in one day."

As he goes through various stacks of paperwork looking for the expulsion papers.

I message Felix as quick as I can.

Alli: answer the phone when truman calls

Felix messages back as soon as I send it.

Felix: k

And just like that, Truman expelled me.