3

Mirabella POV

I looked at the contents on my plate and smiled. Mom had made my favorite; she made mac & cheese, greenbeans, bacon, and her fancy lemonade. She had rarely made this anymore, probably because it took too long. Either way, I was happy to finally get a taste of what I had been craving since forever.

"So, you went out for pizza with Niall and Chloé, today?" I nodded. I brought up my hand so my mom wouldn't see the food in my mouth while I answered her.

"Yeah, it was nice." She nodded while setting her fork down. She had finished way faster than usual.

"Did they like...the new you?" I looked up at her with a large grin. Seeing it, she smiled herself.

"Yep, they liked it alot!"

"Good, good. Do you, uh, like it aswell." I shrugged not really sure how to answer. I mean, I liked but at the same time, it didn't really feel like I was me.

"It's gonna take some time to get used to, but it's really nice." I played with a strand of hair that was in front of my ear. My mom hummed in response and picked up her plate. I began to stuff my face with food while she was turned away to put her dish in the sink. My mom turned just in time to see me put my fourth fork full in.

"Seriously?" She questioned with a small laugh afterwards. I tried to laugh along but a chunk of food forced it's way down my throat causing me to cough uncontrollably. The rest of my food, that was in my mouth, came flying out causing a mess on the table.

"Mom!" I shouted once I could actually breathe again. "I was literally dying and you just stood there?" She shrugged while walking towards me.

"Serves you right, I told you not to eat too much at once." My mouth dropped open and I sent her a glare.

"Seriously?" I couldn't beleive she just said that. My own mother.

"No," I heard a lighthearted chuckle from her, "not seriously. I took a course in high school. As long as you're coughing, you're breathing. I knew you would be fine."

I crossed my arms over my chest as she rubbed small circles in my back. It felt nice, she was nicer now. She was more easy going than before. I loved it.

"What's this?" She asked and I felt the feeling in my back leave. She leant down, I furrowed my eyebrows, and picked a small peice of paper from the ground. I recognized it from today, the one Harry gave me.

"Nothing." I said while reaching to grab it from her hands. She moved just in time, so I missed and pouted.

"Who's this 'Harry' guy?" She asked, eyes on the paper. "Is he the same one that had drugs in his locker?" I snatched the paper and shook my head.

"No, mom, that was Harry O'brien."

"Oh, well, why does this Harry want you to call?" I sighed with a shrug.

"I don't really know. You know, he just sort of showed up and gave it to me." I could see my mom scowl and shake her head.

"Well, you're too young to be dating so don't get any ideas. That's why if gave you this." She grasped my left hand and pointed to the silver ring in my ring finger. A purity ring.

"I know," I murmured before I would have to hear the whole speech all over again. She nodded with a slight sigh and dropped my hand.

"That's great, sweetie," She patted the top of my head. "Now, clean up the mess." I nodded as she walked away to her office. I stood up and began to clean the table and put my plated away. I glanced down at my left hand again with a sigh.

I never wanted this stupid ring to begin with.

----

Dudettes. Possibly dudes

I don't even know what this chapter is...sorry I know it's really short

Anyway, luv u all thanks for the reads

Xx