4

Harry's POV

  I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I knew Bella was going to be one of those people who are ugly one day and then turn hot as hell. I knew and I called it out two years ago but no one listened. They just thought I had a crush on her.

I could never have a crush on her, let alone a crush itself. Crushes are silly. They make you act weird and feel weird for four months and then boom! All feelings are gone and you move on to your next crush.

Me having a crush was like having ice cream on the sun; it's never going to happen.

"Your sodas, guys." I broke from my thoughts and looked up at the waiter. No way!

"Zeke, is that you?" He scrunched up his face in disgust. A tried to fight the smile growing on my face. The other boys at the table grinned and chuckled.

"It's Zayn, Harry." I took a sip from the new sods in front of me and smirked.

"Oh, you know I've never been good with names." He frowned a little and I looked at the others. "How's the girlfriend, Perrie was it?" They smirked. Everyone knew they broke up, you would have to have lived under a rock to not know.

"She's, uh, fine, I guess." His frown only grew more. "We broke up a little while back, though, so I wouldn't know anymore." I could barely contain my excitement.

"What?" I played dumb. "You two broke up? But I thought you two were soul mates?" His frown only grew more. It was almost like he knew what was coming next.

"Yes, I'm afraid we did."

"Why?" He stayed silent for a moment. I knew he was debating on whether or not he would tell the truth. He looked down at his palms then back at me.

"We just weren't meant to be, I guess." I held back a laugh. I knew he was lying. The dude is gay, I know, he knows it, just about everyone in town knows it.

"Really? I find that hard to believe." I pressed on leaning forward hoping to get a reaction. He pursed his lips and gulped.

"We got into a big fight one night, she just broke everything off." His voice was a lot higher and cracked. He was lying.

"Hmm, that's interesting because I heard from a little birdie that you are gay..." I paused waiting for an answer. I didn't get one. "Or am I wrong?"

"I, uh, well, um, yo-you just...I'll be back with your food in a moment." He walked off with his head down. The boys and I broke out into fits of laughter.

It was the funniest thing, to me, to see them looking all sorry for themselves. Knowing that they'd go home and cry like a baby. It was just so damn hilarious.

"That's enough, Harry, I've had enough of your Bullshit." I felt a hand grip my shoulder tightly. I yelped and shrugged him off my shoulder with pain.

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently while looking up. I was met with a set of four cold, brown eyes. If looks could kill,  I would be dead right now.

"You know, damn well, what I'm talking about." The rough voice of Mr.Payne could scare almost anyone, but I wasn't anyone. He was a teacher at out school, the math teacher to be exact.

I would be just as scared as the rest if it weren't for what I saw. A little while back, I found out that he was having a fling with one of the students. Not only that but he was also engaged at the time.

"Oh, really?" I quirked an eyebrow and looked at his fiancé beside him. She was pretty, I guess. She wasn't exactly 'hot' or 'sexy'. No wonder he cheated on her.

"Yes, really," Sophia spoke up. "There's no reason to bully the poor boy." Bitch.

"I wasn't...we weren't bullying him. I asked a simple question which he did not answer." Mr.Payne rolled his eyes while grabbing Sophia's hand.

"We saw it, just now. You wouldn't want me to tell your parents?" Telling my friends, I wouldn't give a fuck, but my parents; I would give more than a few fucks about that.

But I knew he wouldn't tell.

"I saw something, too." I smirked as fear traced through his eyes, "You wouldn't want me to tell-"

"Let's go," Mr.Payne interrupted pulling her out the restaurant doors. I only laughed, my friends did the same.

I have everything I could ever dream about, and a sexy girl to add to it.