L x reader one shot

College sucked! Fuck all of those jocks! Fuck all of those cheerleaders! Fuck all of those snobs! Fuck everyone!

You walked out of the school after classes were through and saw a new person who had just enrolled there. At the same time as you actually. You were new there too. He seemed goth to a normal person and nobody would want to get near him. But he was cute! You wanted to talk to him.

When you said tapped his shoulder and said, "Excuse me," he turned around swiftly and you saw him sucking on a lollipop. "I saw you over there and I got curious. Who are you?"

You awaited a response that told you to go away, but he greeted you with a smile instead. "My name is Ryuzaki," he said holding out a hand for you to shake, "how about you?"

"I'm (Y/N)," you shook his hand. "I'm there anything you need?"

"No, I just said I wanted to know who you were. But now that we're properly introduced, do you want to hang out sometime?"

"Of course," he responded, "You can come over to my house right now!"

"Ok."

At his house

The hotel that he was staying in (for some odd reason) had 5 men in it. All grown up and working on computers. "Who are these people?"

"They're detectives," he replied.

"What is the case?"

"Have you ever heard of kira? He's all over the news right now," he informed.

"You guys are working on that case!? That must have a bunch of suspects! Is there a prime suspect at the moment," you asked.

He leaned closer to you and pointed to a person who looked about 18-20. Wait, that was a guy in your class. Light yagami, the brightest kid in japan. How could he possibly be kira?!

"Let's take this to my room," said L. There was a room with a bed, a window, a closet, and a bathroom in it. A stereotypical segregated hotel room. "I think he's kira for reasons I'd rather not say, but there is something I do have a reason for."

"What's that? And are you even allowed to be working on this case? Or is it a bunch of men doing nothing," you asked him.

"Were actual investigators, and I know one thing," he grabbed both of your hands in his, "I f*cking LOVE you. When your finger touched my shoulder and I saw you, I knew that you were cute. It wasn't confirmed that I liked you though, looks aren't everything. But then you talked to me with your voice, so soothing. The way you used your words to introduce yourself made me know your personality. And it's something I like. Sweet. I love sweets!"

A guy had never fallen in love with you before! What a lucky catch! "Do you want some sweets?" He asked.

"Yep."