Mashiro x reader one shot

Hey guys, I've been waiting for some requests so I didn't update for a little bit. After a while I realized nobody was requesting so I might as well write something else. The Mashiro I'm referring to in this one shot is the one from bakuman, not Sakurasou no pet na kanojo.

You wished you were as good as Mashiro at drawing. He was a manga artist, so it was expected of him, but his drawings were so dark. You loved that, such a unique artist.

You visited him every once in a while at his office because you were school friends, and it was nice to see him because he was so friendly and didn't shoo you out every 3 seconds so he could get back to work.

You walked in and saw him working, the usual. "How's PCP going," you asked him.

"Hello, y/n. It's going fine."

"That's good."

"Yep."

Awkward silence...... hmm. You needed to break this.

"Um..... how are you and Azuki doing," you asked him casually.

He looked at you swiftly and stood up which startled you. "Sorry for the outburst, we've broken up."

That was shocking! They've liked each other since 4th grade and have been intechnically engaged for a few years. "Why did you guys break up?!"

"I broke up with her, I wasn't feeling the whole 'wait until our dreams come true' thing."

"Oh," you replied.

"But I guess it gets kind of lonely around here now. I mean besides Akito and Miyoshi that is."

An idea popped into your mind which could end greatly or terribly. But then you had to ask something that popped into your mind.

"She never even came, how is it lonely?"

"She doesn't text me much anymore, since she responds so quickly it's kind of boring and lonely."

You got up and went to sit on his lap, and snuggled into his neck. "I know who'll make you occupied," you said wrapping your arms around his torso."

He blushed, classic mashiro. He cuddled you back. "I think your better at cuddling then azuki would have been."