Crona x reader

Crona is a guy, reader is female. To all you yap I fans, request. I'm not against it (considering I'm not straight myself.) Also, before I get started I know the first person reading with be @DaPoofy, so I have something to say to you. Respond to my texts!

It was Christmas eve, and you were in your bed with your boyfriend crona. You has just started dating him recently, considering he has just recently come to the school. He almost killed two of the students, Soul and Maka. Everyone pretty much despised him, but you saw the good in him. He was cute too! Crona seemed to be asleep, so you just kept quiet and went to sleep yourself.

Christmas! You're alarm went off at six, but something was off. Crona wasn't there!! You got up to ask your friend where he was. Soul and Maka sat on the couch waiting for you. Soul looked up, "Hey, (y/n)," he said, "Merry Christmas."

Maka remained silent. "Where's crona," you asked.

"He's in the bathroom showering. Let's get to the presents, you know him. He takes a bit. Why don't you go first," Maka said.

You go toward the biggest present with your name on it. It was huge! It looked like it could hold an entire oven! You get on your knees and rip it open to see a red box that says "Open me <3." You open the box and you see cat ears.

"No way that's a cat," you said as you stood up to look inside.

Crona was in there! Wearing cat ears and a tail, just laying sitting in there like a ball. He looked up and said, "Merry Christmas, (y/n),"

You looked at him with wide eyes. Specifically staring at his ears. "This is.......... the best Christmas gift ever," you said grabbing him under the arms to pull him out.

He st odd up in the box and you squeezed his ears. Everyone made a meow like sound. You wrapped him in a hug screaming internally at how cute he was.

Oh my god, this is starting to make me fangirl (boy) a bit too.

Soul and Maka just sat there smiling. They obviously knew that he was doing this. Ragnarok came out of Crona's back and yelled "Are you guys just gonna stand there looking at each other or what? Is this how you guys turn each other on?! Jesus christ, do something else other than look at each other!"

Ragnarok started throwing little punches at Crona's head. Making him whimper a bit. You punched Ragnarok making him stop. HD called you a whore before retreating to Crona's back. Despite that little scene, crona ended up being your favorite Christmas present.