Chapter Three

Harry's P.O.V

I knew it was wrong to be doing this. I felt really guilty. I felt bad for this girl. She was helpless and all alone. But I had to do what management said.

~Morning~

The girl hadn't woken up yet. I left her on the bed and went downstairs to cook some breakfast, unless she or Niall wakes up.

~

Catriona's P.O.V

I felt numb, but I was warm because of the warm plump blanket around me. I opened my eyes, only for them them to be met by a sight of an unknown room. The walls were cream white, and the ceiling matching color the color, the floors were covered by a light baby blue rug, and at the end of the room was another door that I was guessing, lead to the bathroom. I pushed the covers off my body, feeling a rush of cold air. The sun blinded my eyes as I sat up, I tried to remember how I got here and then it clicked, I was kidnapped. If they were trying to kidnap me then why was I alone, and free? I walked to the door feeling the soothing fuzz of the rug on the tips of my feet. Turning the knob, the door opened, surprised that they actually kept  it open for me. There was a long flight of stairs that was leading to a delicious aroma. I followed the smell, weird I know, but I was hungry. A huge double door met my front, assuming that it was the kitchen I pushed it open. Only to be met by a man, with curly hair that seemed very familiar. I coughed slightly, and the mystery man turned around. I was astonished by the owner of the face, Harry Styles.

'You, kidnapped me?'

'Well, it wasn't really kidnapping'

'Yeah it was'

'But you know who I am'

'I do now'

He glared playfully ' You know what I mean'

'You can't assume everyone knows who you are' I spat

'So you don't know me?' He asked confused

'Oh no, I know who you are'  I said crossing my arms

He nodded. Turning back around to finish his cooking. Without turning around 'What's your name' was what he said.

'Catriona' I replied back

No reply from him, his left hand grabbed the plate beside him as he placed the food on it. He turned around and walked over to me placing the plate in front of me.

'Thank you'

'Your welcome' he said smiling.

I ate silently as he watched me intently.

Shifting awkwardly in the seat, rubbed the back of my neck

'I'm sorry, but why are you staring at me like that?' I asked in the most polite way possible.

'Oh sorry, I didn't realize that I was staring' He said giving me a warm smile

'It's alright.' I said reassuringly.

~

Harry's P.O.V

Catriona was amazingly beautiful. Her deep brown eyes were dazzling, and her body was beautiful. Her hair scarffed her face and her cheekbones made her face even more beautiful, her pink heart lips and everything else about her was clearly, perfect. As she ate she jawline moved along with it and her eyes would dart around the room. I was in awe until I heard her beautiful voice.

'I'm sorry but why are you staring at me like that?'

I hit myself mentally, your so stupid sometimes Harry. I can tell she was quite awkward, but I hadn't noticed her shifting around. I heaved out a tired sigh, remembering that the boys and I were scheduled for a recording today.

'You should get dressed' I said to Catriona

'How, I don't have any clothes' She replied

I groaned as I remembered I had 'kidnapped' her.

'Okay, shopping it is.'

'I don't have any clothes for that either'

'You can just wear that' I said referring to her sweatpants and tanktop

'Um, It's cold out'

'I'll let you borrow my jacket'

She gave me a small nod and started fiddling with her fingers.