Pt. 3

Lunch, Chres pov.-

We all waked to lunch. I saw Bee and Niq. Of Course Bree was always M.i.A.

Bee, ran and hugged me. I hug her back. "Nique u act like u cant give me a hug?" I said laughing, she smacked her teeth and hugged me. I got both my main chicks under me. The boys went their way. Plus the fact its boys night. We gonna go somewhere. I saw Liya looking at me, she smiled and I winked back. Niq knew wassup "You fucked her?" She said laughing. I nodded. Bee was getting a little mad. "Bahja. U alrite?" I said looking at her. She nodded. I sat down and checked my phone. 3 from prince.

Prinz: Bro, Bee like u.

Prinz: Liya ask for ur number and i gave it to ha.

Prinz: U still in for Boys night.

I looked up &. Yelled. "PRINCE U SERIOUS BOUT THE FIRST ONE?" He looked back &' nodded. "Shit" I mumbled to myself. The bell rung. I got up and left. I wasnt paying no attention to Niq and Bee convo. I looked at walked, i went to the bathroom to take a piss.. I heard the same voice.. Damien. I went out to go see who he talking to. I looked at him in his eye, eyein him down. " I-See-U-At-3." I Said balling up my fist. He was talking to Niq.

Nah, I dont like her.. I just like protective over her. He broke her heart once. Dont need it broken again! Time flew by fast. I was in Math. Doing nothing as usual. When it comes to homework. Im

Smart. Just cause im bad doesnt mean im dumb.. Trust me. We had got this easy as homework. Some alegbra shit. I looked and saw everyone faces confused as fuck! I chuckled to myself.

I walked out the school when the bell rung &' i spotted Damien. "YO DAMIEN! " I yelled as my bros followed. Damien looked scared, He walked over to us. "Yo?" He sAid. "Didnt i tell u to just say hi and bye, to niq?" I looked at him. He was fill with fear. He nodded. I punched him in his face, the boys punched and kicked him. "You do it again.. You will be cut." I said walking away.

"Ima text yall. 5:07 we leaving. Aight?" I said leaving and they nodded. In unison. I walked home and put in my earphones listening to Chris Brown, 2012.

I sang to myself.. "...What if the sky was turning red. I knew we be safe. Right here in my bed laying face to face! Girl i love the way you sound.. When u rain on me! Im gonna kiss your other set of lips..." I was thinking of This chick.. Riri! Lol. Just let me have a night with her. I pound the fuck outta that! I laughed & Went inside my house. &' i went straight upstairs.

Prince Pov.

The guys left and I did too. I actually am related to all of them thats why were close. We all are cousins. But, You know when we was bouta fuck. That Girl kiley. She talked to fucking much! I just gave her the D. And left, like fuck her! Haha.. Its was 4:49. I put on a black and white plaid shirt with some jeans. I pulled out my levis and put them on. "Shades..shades?!" I looked. And saw my shades missing. "Fuck! " i moved shit, and i saw them on the floor. I chuckled and put them on.

I went outside. And looked at the two houses beside me, and the one infront. We all lived on the same block. I ran to knock on chres door, ray door, and craig door. We all was Ready, then we took my car. And of course I had to drive .___.