Pt. 2

Chres POV-

It was school. A fucking monday ._. , Something I always do... Skip all my classes &' Get a girl out of class and fuck them until lunch period. I looked down the hall to see this curvy girl, with a nice killer ass smile. "Damn" I thought to myself. She looked like the easy type. She probably is, you know my senses are never wrong. I smirked to myself. "You gonna get her bro?" Jacob asked looking down the hall, at her friend. "Fuck yea. You going for her friend?" I said putting my hand under my chin, stroking the non-hair. Jacob nodded &' made his way over there. "R-" He already left to get the other girl. It was 4 girls down their so? Why not? "Craig?" "Yea, yea. Im going for that one with the big ass booty." He said rubbing his hands. I laughed. Those was my favorite bros. I made my way over to the girl. "Wassup?" I said flashing one of my smiles. She blushed. "Hey" She said looking back. "Im Chres and.. I noticed i havent seen you ar-" She cut me off. "Because, you be hanging with your boys alot. Duh? Im Liya." She giggled. Damn.. This girl. Ima use her for sex.. I smiled to myself.

"Can i show u something?" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I looked back to see my bros plans worked.. So is mines. She nodded quickly, I took her to the dugout & locked it. (A/N: This is the freaky part, Rated-R ! Lol. But, if u into the freak stuff, read if not, scroll!)

I took her tank top off revealing her bra. I kissed her & i motioned myself towards her, picking her up and putting her on the counter. I was sucking her neck leaving a passionate mark. I told her to get on the floor, YOU KNOW WHATS BOUTA GO DOWN. I unbuckle my pants &' pulled them down.. "Suck it.." I said pulling out roczilla. "Bu-" I put it in her mouth cutting her off. She sucked it & Let me say, she a pro. She stopped &' I nutted in her mouth giving a low groan. I grabbed a condom from out my pocket, and slipped it on my dick. I put her in doggy style, & I pushed my way in. She let out a soft moan. I gripped her ass, which made her ass cheeks spread apart. I begin moving in slowly. She pulled her head down as i was going in. I started going faster. "Mmm, Chreeesss! Fasterrr Babby." I nodded and smirk. I went faster. Like you kno. How fast trains go. Yea.. I smacked her ass. &' She was screaming non-stop. I slowed down &' Stop, pulling off the condom & putting it in a recycle bin. I pulled up my pants and left.

(END)

All my bros was back before me, "DAMN. How long was that?!" I laughed to myself as Ray got jealous a bit. "Who was first one back?" I said. "Ray. Then Prod, Then Me." Prince said giving me a high-five. "I think uh, what was her name? " I said getting confused. "Liya." Prod said shaking his head at me. "yea, her. I think her ass para-" She came in limping. The bell rung and we went to lunch..

-----

How u like it?

Comment/Vote

Nisha.