Everything Starts From Something

Note: they are both famous.Selena is 23 and Justin is 21.

Author's POV

Selena excused herself from the photoshoot for Vogue to use the bathroom. This was the second time for the morning she had thrown up.

She thought it was just something she ate, because she did order food last night. After letting the contents out of her stomach she rinsed her mouth then wiped it.

When she got out of the washroom, Ashley Cook. her assistant asked if she was okay.

"I think it was something I ate" the young star said and make up was once again done and the cameras began clicking.

✳✖✳✖✳✖✳

FIVE DAYS LATER

Selena hasn't stopped throwing up so she called her best friend Taylor to accompany her to the doctors.

While they were in Selena's Ford Hybrid Escape going to the clinic Taylor came up with one possibility.

"Selena? When was the last time you had your period?" Taylor asked slightly afraid of her best friend's answer.

"like a month ago, it's supposed to come though" Selena responded patying attention to the road.

"What if- Do you think you might be pregnant?" Taylor asked.

"What? No... I-I don't think I am" Selena said then went into deep thoughts. "Taylor, what if I am?" she began panicking as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I don't think we should go to the clinic because someone might spill and then tomorrow you'll be on the covers of every magazine." Taylor said hugging her best friend. Taylor then offered to drive and Selena allowed her to.

"Um, when was the last time you and Justin, you know?" Taylor asked knowing that the only person Selena gets that intimate with is Justin.

"Um like three weeks go at Kelly's listening party" she sniffled.

"Well were going to pick up some pregnancy tests from Walmart, kay?" Taylor said reassuringly.

"Okay" Selena said.

About 10 minutes later they pulled up in front of Walmart pharmacy.

"I'll go grab some, be right back" Taylor said hoping out of the car.

"Wait, I'll come with you" Selena got out of her car and went with Taylor. After picking up six pregnancy tests, they were sure they'd get their answer.

Selena's eyes widened when she saw that familiar Lamborghini. Justin came out with Alfredo and Ryan (Butler). When he saw Selena, his eyes furrowed in confusion as to why she was here.

"Hey Sel, what's up?" Alfredo said tackling her in a hug.

"Um the sky" she said sarcastically.

Her eyes met Justin's and they looked at each other. It was always so awkward when they were not together even though they have made up and broke up so many times.

"Hi Selena" he said hugging her.

"Taylor" he said because he knew Taylor didn't like him that much.

Justin's eyes caught sight of the bag in Selena's hand.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Taylor asked.

"Um Jazzy caught the flu so we came for medicines" Ryan said.

"What brings you here?" Justin asked looking at Selena then the bag. Selena instantly put the bag behind her back and Justin definitely knew something was off.