The date

Dijana's POV:

"Hurry up Halei we have 20 min. left and it takes 15 to get there so we have to leave in 5." I said rushing Halei.

"Im coming!" She said.

She had her infinity cropped shirt on with a hot pink tank too and light blue shorts. Under was her itsy bitsy tennie weenie yellow polka dot bakini that she wore for the first time today (haha see what i did there😉) jk jk its not very small its perfect size. Me i wore my bikini top and dark blue shorts. Hey gotta keep it simple. We rushed out and got there on time. Niall was wearing his purple hoodie with khaki's. Austin was wearing a head b-ball cap, red jacket , blue jeans, and white t-shirt i could tell he was confident about today because of the red. Austin & I sat down and got to know each other. Halei was sleep in the car.

Halei's POV:

Niall took me over by the surfboards. Ihe wanted to tell me something.

"Halei i need to ask you something." He began.

"Yes niall."

"Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked me.

"Of course i said."

"To bad i'm already happy with a model from france named rachal!" he said while laughing.

Rachal came from the bathroom. She looked similar to me. Before i knew it Rachal went over to austin and dijana they couldn't tell it wasn't me. Niall pushed me in to a hole in the sand and put sand over me. He had buried me alive. I was screaming no one could hear me. Sand filled my lungs it was pitched black and my heart stopped beating.

A/N: woah plot twist how was that chapter? Vote comment subscibe and tell your friends thx love u all! ;*