Hello Mr V (5)

Day 3- The Confession Day

I've always been an early riser. Sleeping just wasn't really my thing. To be honest, it wasn't the sleeping I had a problem with, it was the dreams I had when I slept.

If I have a problem, I bury it, and it only ever resurfaces if I break down. But some problems just can't be buried with a metaphorical shovel, and that caused my dreams. I'd often wake up screaming at 3:00am, wondering how my life had gotten this dark.

There was nothing I could do though. So every morning, when I woke up, I would bury the dream, hid it in amongst the dark doors of my mind, and pray to god that it would go away. It was like that physically and mentally.

I would bury the pain of my abuse under several layers of clothing. Only now, it was over 30 degrees, and the clothing had to come off, revealing a lot more than I would of liked. But now I was stuck here for another.......5 days.

I could live that long right?

I slipped out of bed, and snuck over the chilly floor to my wardrobe. I pulled out a baggy light green  t-shirt, and some white shorts, plus my bikini, and headed over to the bathroom to get ready. Slowly, I opened the bathroom door, and it let out a low, painful-sounding creak. I froze, afraid I would wake Damon up, and we'd have to talk about what happened 'last night'.

Gulp.

Thankfully, Damon rolled back over, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I slipped in, and got about my business.

About a half hour later, I was sat around the pool, all alone, with my sun-beds already reserved. I was probably all alone because it was only 5:42, and most holiday makers didn't get up while at least 9:30. It was peaceful though, being on my own.

I'd left Mom, Damon and Galia a note about my location, and I was waiting for them to arrive. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, moving on the sunbed, when I felt an uneven weight on the end of the sun-bed.

I opened my eyes, to find a young looking waiter staring at me, a devilish look on his face, and a twinkle in his eye.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked, feeling....just generally strange really.

He pointed between us, and then winked at me. "Jiggy  jiggy" He demanded, and I looked at him with a look of pure confusion on my face.

He stood up of the sunbed, and thrust his hips forwards and backwards.

"Jiggy jiggy!" He repeated, and I felt my face flush. He was asking me for sex! I scrambled off the sunbed, sensing an attack on my virginity.

"No, no!" I told him, shaking my head frantically and pointing at him to please GO AWAY!

"JIGGY JIGGY!" He yelled, and leapt towards me. He was coming towards me, and I was backing slowly away, knowing that I was only a few more steps away from the pool. I was totally trapped now. I was gonna lose my virginity to some sleazy waiter!

He lunged for me, and I stepped to the side, and watched as he went straight into the pool. I would of laughed at the comedy moment, but as he fell he tried to grab me. He missed, but instead got my t-shirt, ripping it off me as he fell into the water.

Leaving me, and my bruises, totally exposed.

Just as Damon came down to join me on the sun-beds.

Horrified, I watched as his beautiful eyes scanned my hideous body. The waiter had climbed out of the pool by now, and he threw my top at me. I caught it, the water making it heavy, an impact on my already damaged body.

I tried to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming out, but anyone could tell that it hurt me.

"Imu! IMU! IMU!" The waiter screamed at me, before running off, probably to go get changed before his shift started. It only occurred to me what he meant after he'd run away.

Imu.....Emo.

He thought I'd somehow done this to myself. I could of laughed! Why self-harm, I have some one to harm me for me!

I realised that Damon was still staring in shock at me. I attempted to cover myself up with my torn top, but it didn't work. My hair had fallen out of its high ponytail, and was now covering my face, the tears that were streaming down my face making it stick to me.

I took one look at how Damon was looking at me, and I ran.

I was crying into my damp top when Damon came through the cave. Yes, I was sat in the cave where Damon was attempting to bang the blond bimbo. I slipped my damp top over my head, and I wiped my eyes with the backs of my hands.

Damon held out 2 ice-creams, one vanilla and chocolate, the other just strawberry.

He offered me the strawberry one, knowing it was my favourite, and came and sat down next to me, giving me the ice-cream.

"Calorie therapy" He told me, as I took a small lick. I gave him a half-smile, surprised and grateful he was trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks"

"Mollie, how......no, just how? Was it your dad? I thought you said it was just your mo-"

"No, it wasn't m,y dad. I haven't seen him in nearly a year now"

"Mollie it's better this way, believe me. The day my mom left my dad was the day she was finally happy." Damon explained, and I nodded, listening and eating my ice-cream at the same time. I noticed Damon's was starting to melt, so I thought I needed to say something.

Only to save the ice-cream, not because I needed to talk to someone.

"I know. It's not dad anyway it's-"

"Jared" Damon finished, crushing his ice-cream in his hand. The crispy cone was crushed, and fell in crumbs onto the floor. Damon's hand was covered in ice-cream.

"Yeah."

"Mollie, why are you still with that........jerk" Damon finished, sensing this was not the best time to reveal his hatred for my 'boyfriend'

"I don't know" I answered honestly, hanging my head in shame.

"Mollie, I promise I will never let him hurt you again, you got that?" Damon tilted my head up, and I looked into his eyes, full of concern and seriousness.

"You can't promise that" I told him, and he firmly shook his head.

"Watch me" He answered, then got to his feet. He offered me his ice-creamed hand, and I looked at it.

Before slipping my hand into his, and getting up and following him out of the cave.

And, in that moment, I genuinely believed Damon would never let anyone hurt me ever again.

*****************************************************************************************

AWWWWW! Some seriously sweet Mollie and Damon moments!!! Is he sweet now Lozzababesxx??????

Plus, I forgot to say (cause I had bimbo moment) I cast Alex Pettyfer as Damon, and I'm gonna put Freddie Stroma as Jared- Don't know why I picked him, but I saw him, and it kinda fit.

VOTE COMMENT FAN

Would like 2 votes, 1 comment for next update.....KK?