With My Last Breath

I started to run in a rush i introduce myself ...My name is Ashley Baudelaire and I'm 20 years old. I'm not giving any more information about myself, I am telling my story while im still alive.

I scream as I run through the scary house. It was the mansion atop the hill, the very one were people dissappear, hundreds of people, even ghost hunters dissaperd up here. There were always stories. I didn't listen and here I am running and screaming. I only came up here to tell my lover I was getting married to someone else even though he was never the one I wanted. I had to marry, it was to get money to save the family business. I was here to let him go from my grief.

I continue running forward. I hear something behind me. I turn around and I see nothing. I turn back around. I see tentacles block my way. I stop too late and run straight into them. They grab hold of my limbs and pin me then a sweet smell emanates from them. I scream and then it's dark.

I wake to warm skin but there is no one there, but then a very handsome ghost appears. I soon feel warm skin instead of cold air against mine. I then realize that I am a ghost as well so I see why it feels like warm skin.

He says, "good morning love, how are you?"

I stutter out, "who are you?"

I had not yet realized it was my lover from the past. He says, "Don't you recognize me from our childhood? We planned to get married but I died before we could."

He continues and says, "Remember, I was 18. Remember, you were 17."

The memories start to come back.

"Jake, is that really you?"

He leans in and says, "yes my love," before we kiss passionately. He then starts to remove my ghostly clothes, I help him out of his as well. His member stand ready for me then he slowly kisses down my ghostly body.

He lays me on my back even though we seem to be floating through mid air. Member enters me. It's big but doesn't hurt. I just get hotter and hotter as he bangs me. And hotter still until we explode. He says, "you are mine forever."

Then I wake up still wrapped in the tentacles next to my lost lover's body. I scream and the skeleton's head turns to me and smiles. I feel as I then slowly die and rot along with him then it occurs to me.

"This is what I get for coming to this old creepy mansion," I say as I feel my heart beat its last time as well as I feel my breathing slow with it and with that last breath, I breathe my story into existence.

Please remember me and hear me and heed my warning or I will be the one to get you next time.

The End